IA: A Teacher for Laynie

LogicsFate

First Post
"I wouldn't mind meeting these folk one day" Mearran looks to Laynie "You understand that this will be a long journey, right? If were going to get their quicky, it may be best if you rode on Triton's back. Do you think you could do that?"

OOC: [sblock]Payed or will be in about 5 minutes when I get to that thread

Mearrans doing what he/I origianlly planned, for at least the first day. Which will be cast on self and stay within reach of Triton...just in case

So 30ft for now, and if their is anyway for you to stick around go for it. This is the second most fun I've had having a stalker :lol: [/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
"Thankyou. Now, if we could stop for a second, there's an enchantment I always cast before joining with the road" Mearran moves to the side of the road purposly stopping next to a tree? flower? patch of weeds? and does a quick chant while touching Triton

(OOC: edited last OOC in case ya missed it :p, Also rations have been payed for, mearran coin puch jinngling with little more than copper and silver. Is Vanitri carrying them? )
Mearran casts Tireless Journey and stays close to Triton for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

HugeOgre

First Post
Hewj could see the group was headed for the city gate long before they ever reached the last street. Hustling ahead he made good time, using his smaller frame and the fact he was alone to beat feet down the side avenues. Once his long spear caught in a low hanging rope, threatening to jerk the weapon from his hand, and a couple of times he nearly skewered a passerby, but all in all the trek was much easier than the group he was following. More than once he saw a horse that he would have LOVED to have liberated. Still, something told him he'd get no leniency as a half orc horse thief if he were caught, and so he continued on.

Even as he passed through the city gates he could see the recklessness in what he was doing, heading off to follow a group of people he didnt know to who knows where, for the gods know how long, to a place he knows nothing about. Hewj wondered if all those beatings he took as the clan runt had had an effect after all.

As he passed another man coming from the gate a spark of brilliance hit him, and he found himself asking the nearby gate guard "I say, what lies along this road?" For better or worse and armed with his answer Hewj set out the gate, looking for commoners he might walk near enough to conceal the fact he was alone.

OOC: This is my first adventure, do I just adjust my character sheet to reflect my purchases, and is there a format for doing so?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: In general on an adventure you don't just make the purchases, but to me, Orussus is like the GM's Kryptonite. It is too much of a shared city for me as GM to do anything but hide and hope you will leave :uhoh: which means that you can purchase anything under the GP limit for standard prices :))

HugeOgre

First Post
OOC: Incidentally, Im still getting a feel for Hewj Ogr. Capturing the reckless free spirited nature of a young half orc without creating player problems may prove difficult. I appreciate any feedback the group has to give on the subject.

Bront

The man with the probe
"One last thing."

Vanitri will see if he can find a good deal on a light warhorse. He even has a lovely guilded dagger to sell or throw in if needed.

OOC: Bluff +4, Diplomacy +4 for negotiation.

OOC: Good idea, I didn't think of that, though I'm a little bit short of a light warhorse now since I got the lifetime pass. :(

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: On the free spirit thing, just be creative. He's following us for a reason, obviously, but is it hostile? (if it is, btw, that could be a potential problem, as all Player vs Player stuff has been nixed in general unless both parties were willing, and that's only happened once a long time ago.) Is there something in particular he's looking for? Just think through stuff like that. You have a gypsy and a Katara, already a fairly weird group.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanitri finds a horse trader who is willing to sell a light warhorse plus saddle for 110 gp, the gilded dagger, and one of Vanitri's two cure light wounds potions.*

Remove ads