IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: That's not counting the option that we may simply outrun him at a 40' pace with the right spell. BTW, Vanitri is occasionaly looking arround, just because he does that. Let me know if he notices someone's been following them, which, granted, is probably a fairly small chance.

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran remains focused forward, occasional petting triton or making comments as they come to mind "It'll be nice to get out of the city, eh? Everyone rushing around but not getting anywhere."

(OOC: If we do it right it'll be 60ft pace)

Bront

The man with the probe
"It's the Journy I look forward to. Wandering leads you to where you're supposed to be. Tis an old 'folk saying." Vanitri says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: How is it a 60-foot pace? I can't seem to see how that works unless you cast two of that spell, one on Vanitri and another on Triton and then put Laynie and Mearran on Triton (encumbering him and slowing him to 60 like Vanitri))

LogicsFate

First Post
"I like it, it has a basic truth"

(OOC: You are correct, thanks to a high wisdom I have the potental to cast it twice, so the senerior you decribed was the one I imagined)

Bront

The man with the probe
"The truth is just another way of looking at things," Vanitri chuckles. "Another 'folk saying."

OOC: Did you pay up for the rations? I just marked it off my sheet (Note for RA and me as well)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay, well we're set to go when you guys buy all your things. Let me know the setup for speed. If you do go at 60', poor Hewj is going to be left in your dust :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: That's what he gets for stalking :p I'm ready whenever Mearan is, just making small talk while passing OOC comments ;) Mearran is setting the spead, though either way, I think Vanitri will be in front, followed by either everyone else on dog, or dog/Laynie and then Mearran.

HugeOgre

First Post
OOC: Not that I care, Hewj can easily turn back to town, but I would ask that you remember to base your character actions based on what they know, not what you know. After all, I only bought 15 days of food, when from a player perspective I know the trip will likely be longer. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, they wanted to go faster than 30 feet of speed, whether or not they were being followed, I think. If Hewj got a horse that could carry him, he could keep up, but he probably can't afford that, I think.

Speaking of which, if Vanitri gets a light horse or light warhorse that can carry him, that will save Mearran on one casting of the spell)

Remove ads