IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh? I don't know about that, but your mommy was pretty smart too."

OOC: Yup, so, 40 days rations should be enough, and an extra waterskin or two. Wait, we need to feed the dog to...

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri smiles and lets Laynie finish her book, and then they return it to the proper section, and head out to buy rations.

HugeOgre

First Post
Hewj looked up, checking the sun again for at LEAST the 10th time. Looking around, the young half orc couldnt help wondering if the group he had been following had slipped out another door, or left while he was haggling with the merchants here.

What does one do in a library for so long?

Hewj found himself sighing, wondering what he was doing and why he didnt just approach the humans. Most here had at LEAST talked to him, and none had been outright mean. A few had called him a cur, or some other derogatory name, but as near as Hewj could tell everyone who tried to haggle too much with a shopkeep got that honor. All in all he got a lot better attention here than he ever did with the tribe that raised him. With that thought Hewj turned his attention back to the door, once again trying to watch it without being too obvious.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Wow! Thaumaturgy is neat!" Laynie bubbles excitedly as they head back with the book and she puts it back a little sadly, before heading out with Vanitri and Mearran to buy rations.

*Hewj sees the trio head out of the library.*

HugeOgre

First Post
Hewj keenly spotted the two men accompanying the young girl as the exited from the library, and he could tell from their determined attitude they now had in mind something to do. Adjusting his backpack he tipped his long spear down so that it did not stand up so much above the people and moved off toward them, eager to follow them wherever they went, though still hiding amongst the people who walked the streets.

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran follows along, whistling for Triton when they exit the library. Who comes trotting up.

OOC:[sblock] I would say we could double up on Triton and cast on vanitri, but as written it looks like it has to affect Mearran first[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Looks like it can't affect Triton, since he's not a humanoid, right? Otherwise, you could cast it on yourself and have it affect him too through the link)

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri leads everyone to the market to find someone who sells rations.

OOC: I thought the link delt with that?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Vanitri leads everyone to the market to find someone who sells rations.

OOC: I thought the link delt with that?
(OOC: Ah, that's true. Unusual...that would allow a Wizard with an Outsider familiar to Rez it if he was also a cleric

And the good news is that Speed(Heavily Encumbered Dog) == Speed(Vanitri) )

Remove ads