D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

River Song

Explorer

Shayuri

First Post
Maighan accepts the stones and tucks them away. Funny thing, life. She'd just been about to ask about the mote of earth when she'd read of it. And here it was. Along with another.

The tale of a man posing as a druid to recruit pricked her ears as well, and set her on edge. Though these cults were far larger than she'd realized coming here, tales of a strange druid circle were what had drawn her here in the first place.

"I think this Elizer is someone I need to see, yes..." she mused.

Then she realized Carradoc was casting a spell and everyone seemed very on edge.

"Is there..." Maighan started to ask...but too late! Kubeba was already attacking, evidently!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Kubeba hacks the mage down faster than she can cast her first spell.

OOC: Up to you how you want to end her or leave her unconscious or whatever.

River Song

Explorer
Kubeba stands over the fallen woman axe raised.

"Do we take her to face the law or do we administer it here and now?" From his tone it was clear he favoured the later.

Shayuri

First Post
Maighan stares for a moment warily.

Yes, the woman had been an 'enemy,' an agent of the cult even if her own ambition led her to try to use them.

But it was still disquieting to see how quickly some in this group first elected to use HER, and then to turn on her. How well did Maighan know these people?

"She may know valuable information about the cult," said the druid. "For that reason alone, it's worth sparing her life, if she can be controlled. As for justice..." She shrugged. "It is not for me to judge how this land or its people mete it out...or fail to."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
From behind an overturned table, Carradoc laughs at his own skittishness.
"I have no right to judge her," he declares.

(Edit) "But I do not believe she has information that we ourselves can use. She plays, played, her own game. She has lost."

(Carradoc will not stop anyone killing her. He will search her, though, for small mote-sized pebbles, and (dare he hope?) a spell book.)

Last edited:

River Song

Explorer
"You northerners are a funny bunch,"Kubeba laughs. "No qualms about murdering people in their sleep but you pick and choose when you have principles. This woman is, if not a leader, certainly high up in their hierarchy. Certainly high enough to think she could lead a coupe with us as her foot soldiers."

"We gave her a chance to show her true colours, to show us what she really is and she did. She is a seducer and as such I have no doubt she would be able to work her magic amongst the more civilised people."

He smiles grimly, "Your consciences are clean, for I am not civilised!" and with that he brings down the axe and kills the fire witch.

OOC: Kubeba will start to search her body

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Seeing the barbarian unleash his fury on the wizard, Thaliss shakes his head longingly. "Pity" he says quietly, "she was a pretty sight... Now, off to this Elizer? I am curious to see what trinkets he might have!"

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Thaliss was talking about Elizer's trinkets ;-)

Thaliss picks up her dagger. "A souvenir" he says to no one in particular, and gets ready to head towards Elizer's.

Remove ads