D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

Creamsteak

Explorer
Bastian's position isn't easily attacked by Thaliss. He went through a secret door into another hallway during his action. I'll take a different action from you if you want.

Kubeba has an easy enough time with the hobgoblins so-far.

Dent goes into melee, landing two more hits and dropping one of the clerics. Miles dashes with his rogue action to head off Bastian and stabs him good, dropping the caster.

Lizzie continues to move towards the fire Genasi.

Caradoc moves.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    534.4 KB · Views: 235

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
Bastian's position isn't easily attacked by Thaliss. He went through a secret door into another hallway during his action. I'll take a different action from you if you want.

Ok, then move I20, and blast Bastien using the previous rolls. In case this requires a double move, Thaliss will go to I20, and then quicked spell to blast Bastien (and won't use repelling blast!).

Blast 1: attack [roll0]
Force damage [roll1]
necrotic damage from hex [roll2]

Blast 2: attack [roll3]
Force damage [roll4]
necrotic damage from hex [roll5]

[/sblock]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thaliss, Dent, and Maighan take down the last cleric. Kubeba murders some hobos.

Initial investigation results follow.

[sblock=E6]The interior of this stifling chamber is filled with the odor of wood smoke, and a smoky haze fills the air. Four oversized braziers in the corners put off considerable light. A divan sits along one wall, while a writing table with a basalt top rests against another wall. Numerous rugs, many of them singed at the edges, lie scattered on the floor. Wall hangings woven in various shades of scarlet, blood, and rose red and bearing fire-stitched patterns decorate the chamber.[/sblock]

[sblock=E8]Three beds, each with a footlocker, take up most of this room. Sets of shelves and a writing desk are to the south. A small table is set against the middle the northern wall. There, sheets of parchment and an inkwell sit haphazardly next to two flagons and a stack of platters.

One of the priests carries a potion of fire breath and the footlocker contains 36 sp and 19 gp.[/sblock]

[sblock=E9]Two smelly piles of fur have been shoved into the two northern corners of this room. A small bag with knuckle bones spilling out lies between the two nests, and a halfeaten haunch of meat sits next to it.[/sblock]

[sblock=E10]This unusually shaped chamber smells of cooking meat. A number of sleeping pallets lie along the walls, and an open fire ring sits in the center. Meat sizzles on a spit there.

The captain carried a potion of greater healing, and a small polished oak box contains three potions of fire resistance.[/sblock]

River Song

Explorer
Wiping blood and gore off his axe, Kubeba strolls over to the cooking meat and gives it a suspicious sniff trying to determine what it is. After a moment he realises that it doesn't really matter.

Taking the four potions he moves to join the others.

"I have found these four potions, I am not sure what they are. Oh and a bunch of hobgoblins are dead too."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc grunts at Kubeba, "You killed the ones I put to sleep?" He's checking, and if the answer is no he goes and does so.

(Again,) using Mage Hand he draws for the knucklebones, but nothing further in the antechamber [[E9]] interests him.

That done, he reunites with Dent [[in E8]]. Together, they begin to explore that room. Opening the footlockers with Mage hand wherever possible and inspecting the table. Carradoc's owl has somehow escaped his cloak, and is also perched on the table.

OOC: Investigation (with advantage, working with owl and/or Dent?). Better of [roll0] and [roll1].

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: So did will kill Bastien or did he get away? How about naked girl? ;-)

Thaliss also searches the premises with the help of his owl

OOC: perception [roll0]
perception advantage [roll1]

Shayuri

First Post
While Carradoc loots the money, Maighan is drawn to the parchments. She shuffles through the pages, scanning each to see if it contains clues about the cults, their activities and aims, and especially their future plans.

With a quick taste of each, she can let Kubeba know what the potions do as well.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Further inspection reveals that one of the rocks is in-fact a luck stone.

OOC: Wondrous item, uncommon (requires attunement)

While this polished agate is on your person, you gain a +1 bonus to ability checks and saving throws.

Remove ads