IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part V(b)

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel works to unlock the door, but leaves it closed for now.[sblock=oc]try it normal once, then take 10 if unsuccessful, then take 20 if it's really tough. OL +15 (i forgot about the lock pick bonus)[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Erdolliel deftly tinkers with her tools in the door lock. After just a moment, she feels a satisfying "click" of success.
[sblock=OOC]Open lock 16+ success[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel finds cover, opens the door, and looks into the room.[sblock=oc]hide +13 spot +12 listen +12

I think that Kushnak is flying near Erdolliel, but where is Neth? [/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Neth is still back on the landing at the entry way to this room, unable to see anything. As he noting earlier, he's not going to attempt to cross unless there's a concrete reason.

You may recall the multiple times falling down the cliff in the area with the grimlocks...[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
"There is a door, you say?" Nethezar calls, raising his voice a bit. "Likely another storeroom..."

Erdolliel finds some cover as she opens the door.

The door opens to a large chamber empty, aside from two holes in the floor. The first is a jagged rip where the floor has fallen away. The second is a perfectly square opening that appears to be a shaft leading down. From the current vantage point, neither Erdolliel nor Kushnak can see far down it.

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel sneaks into the room and carefully looks down the shaft. If nothing attacks her, she proceeds to search the room thoroughly.[sblock=oc]Search the squares for traps as I move towards the shaft. hide +13 move silently +13 spot +12 listen +12 search +16[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
The shaft is full of water after about thirty-five feet down, and a large wooden barrel bobs on the surface. A crude rope ladder descends to the surface of the water from the top of the shaft.

Erdolliel finds nothing else in the chamber of note.

TiCaudata

First Post
"What do you think of that? It might be easier for you to explore given your current state. I want to make sure nothing was stashed in that far corner first though." The elf remarks to Kushnak. She carefully works her way over to the two western platforms and searches them for anything of interest while telling Nethezar about what she saw so far.[sblock=oc]Provided Kushnak doesn't come up with a different idea... balance +5 tumble +13 and she'll move slow enough to not acquire a higher DC. Search +16[/sblock]

Remove ads