IC Game [Pathfinder] Diabolical Plots

Mlwells

First Post
"Nyah," Lanalia let's out a sigh. "That sounds a lot like unnecessary work. We got this this thing," the girl daintily taps the splatted creature with her foot, "Let's go fix Tobey and show McGee the Fat that his city's got issues and he'll need to pay up front. Unless of course someone knows something I don't...?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Wha-?" Fir stops dead in his tracks not twenty yards from the girl. "We gots no time fir diss. We came tae clean out deem harpoes and anyting else dat threatens da town."

The dwarf grips his axe and looks into the forest in the direction the creature fled. He cocks an ear to see if he can hear it still running through the trees.

Mlwells

First Post
As she is wont to do, the girl taps her lips thoughtfully, "You do have a good point....but I if I am recalling correctly, we were actually just sent in to the woods with no express reason other than a handwavium of bird women and the dog-toucher's forest among other things. But now that things have gotten fun, that is moot." Lanalia dips down and grabs the corpse, a hand above and below the thing's mouth, she begins to ventriloquy. "Here is a method of helping dear ol' Tobes who may or may not be croaked. But most important of all, a problem has presented itself," The girl appears rather giddy about this. "Right here is a rather goods reason for a bunch of ragtag individuals that fancy themselves 'venturers to be hangin around. So what say we we pay Tubs a visit for the sake of surprise then announce our findings to the town. Bet they'd be interested to know about haunted woods eh? What's the saying? Shake a loaf of bread and watch the honey badgers fly out? Once those suckers are flapping away, we might meet a couple that will give us a clue about what dwarf molesting harlots, glowing weasel people, and annoying balls have in common. Come on let's go be the heroes!" at her last point, Lanalia forces the dead globe to give an exaggerated wink at Oraia. However doing so makes her look down at what she holds.

"Ew."

**klunk-splat**

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Girl tae only ting dae be askin' back in town is if dae problems be gone. An'a fir dat we hav no answer." Fir says keeping his temper in check. (although his neck is turning red)

"You wants tae go back?! GO!"
Fir says turning his back to everyone, and starting once more down the trail. "Dis is dae way to arr' answers."

[sblock=OOC] Looks like Lanalia might just help with my fluff for when Fir takes a few levels of Barbarian, Thanks! :D [/sblock]

Mlwells

First Post
"...Ummm Bushy-Beard," Lanalia holds up her hand. She looks around the small clearing that was crowded but moments before. Now, however, it is short a number of companions. "Where'd everyone go?" Her face is filled with curiosity, and perhaps a twinge of something else. "Yoohoo! Isn't it kind of late in the night to be playing hide 'n' seek?"

The girl carefully spins around as she walks after the dwarf, taking in her surroundings. "I say, I don't like this forest anymore. Freaky stuff beyond just being freaking is going on here. Can we um...go, leave, now, please? If you want to go kill the other floaty thing, I'm game all of a sudden, so long as we go back to town and you know...get some blasted flippin' fragtastic answers!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fir turns back to see what the girl is yapping about now. And he sees only her standing in the forest alone.

"Wha-?" he starts to say his jaw dropping. "Buts the lass?The elf? His dog? Where dae be?"

[sblock=OOC] Could open up recruitment again.[/sblock]

Mlwells

First Post
Now much nearer to the dwarf, Lanalia shrugs at him. "Well, I suppose we have four choices here. First, we can go after the flighty ball and I runno, try to reason with it, or maybe turn it into a purse. Deuce, we could wander around aimlessly in the freaky forest. Don't you burrowers hate trees? Ahem, freaky forest looking for the others who really didn't do much last fight and possible get eaten by...something. Three, we head back to Tobers and see what he knows or if he's alive or anything. Or fourth, my personal suggestion, we head back to town, interrogate a couple jokers and replace the..." she flaps a hand over her shoulder, "Rabble."

Waggling her eyebrows at the dwarf, Lanalia give a great big cheery smile.

[sblock="OOC"]
If any of the others are lurking out there, they can stumble in at any time. If we go ahead and recruit again (totally cool with this) they can be found in the woods or town when we eventually get back there.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Et's go back ta Tolbin," the dwarf says melancholy.

As the two walk back he says aloud. "People vanish'n in dae middle o' the forest is exactly why I hates trees."

mazzoli

First Post
As you make your way back to Tolbin's humble abode things seem to return to normal in the forest, with the sounds of the normal woodland creatures again evident. When you reach his place and enter you see Tolbin asleep on his bed sweating profusely, his fever evident. He appears to be having some troubled dreams.

Mlwells

First Post
The girl snaps her fingers, "I'll be! He's alive!" She scratches her cheek before throwing her hands up in the air. "Fine, fine! Don't wake him up just yet. Get me some boiling water going and some glasses and other implements." She lifts up and slams the corpse's body that she had dragged from the clearing on a table. "I'll see what I can do about making an antidote. And I swear, if anything pops out of his body, I'm burning the place down."

Remove ads