• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC Game [Pathfinder] Diabolical Plots

Mlwells

First Post
"Whoomp-whoomp-whoomp-whoomp!" Lanalia vanishes from in front of the toothed ball, reappearing behind it. Wasting no time, she hops back a couple paces, putting distance between herself and the enemy. Looking down at the arrow she has notched to her bow, the girl gives a vigorous shake of her head and places it back in her quiver and pulls out a cruelly barbed thistle arrow. With it in place she draws the string back and with a satisfying sound gives the projectile the push it needs to go out and do its thing in the world.

The arrow was always a troublesome one as such it decides to spite Lanalia and fly harmlessly wide of the enemy.

The girl can't help but give a sad wave with a frown as it disappears into the darkness.

[sblock="Mini Stats"]
Lanalia L'as
Initiative:+3 ...
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +4

Judgement 1/1
Orisons (infinity/infinity) - Spell Save DC 12
-acid splash
-bleed
-brand
-detect magic

1st level Spells (2/2) - Spell Save DC 13
-inflict light wounds
-interrogation

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow + (common) arrow

Conditions: none
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Talys

Talys took a deep breath and focused his concentration. A harsh incantation burst forth from his lips while his hands weaved patterns in the air. Suddenly a glowing dart flew from his fingertips and toward the strange creature.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Talys
Initiative: +6
AC: 16 (14 Flat Footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 8 Current: 8
CMB: -1 CMD: 11 Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: n/a

Spells Remaining: Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic; 1st Level: Mage Armor, Summon Monster I; Special: Acid Dart [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Dat's it! Sends it back tae 'ell fir Tolbin!" Fir shouts as he continues to swing with the rest of the group.

"Tae many of us yuir all's gettin' in me way!" the dwarf shouts as he almost clips Oraia.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: attack
Move: none
Free: none
5' Step: no[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini stats]
Firtargath
Initiative:+1 ...Perception: +1
AC: 20 (19 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 17 ...Current: 17
CMB: +3 (+5 overrun, +5 bull rush) CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Reflex: +1 Will: +2
SQ: darkvision 60' +2 save vs spells, poisons, and spell-like abilities, +4 dodge bonus to AC vs. Giants
SA: +1 to hit orcs and goblinoids,

Current Weapon in Hand: dwarven waraxe and shield

Consumables:
trail rations - 4 days
pitons - 4
potion: cure light[/sblock]

dave_o

Explorer
Din keeps his distance from the crowd of blades swinging toward the orb, and nods for Toadkiller to lope some distance back with him. The elf keeps his eyes alert for new entries to the fray.

[sblock=OOC]I'm not sure that Entangle would help a lot here, haha...[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
As the flurry of activity from the group results in Oraia striking a wicked blow, the creature attempts to steady itself after finally looking somewhat shaken before flying at its assailant. It manages to find purchase with its teeth on Oraia's arm.[sblock=GM]Forgot to take the flanking into account on Oraia's attack, so her initial roll results in a hit. Oraia takes 3 damage and has a tiny ball of teeth attached to her arm. Since we haven't heard from Colvin this weekend, I'm just going to post the next round now.

Colvin: 12/12
Din: 7/7
Fir: 17/17
Lanalia: 9/9
Oraia: 8/11
Talys: 8/8[/sblock]

Mlwells

First Post
Lanalia peers around at the battlefield. The inactive elf, the swinging dwarf and flailing girl especially. She slowly puts her bow up and comes up. In the process of this an idea appears to form. She drops a fist in to her open hand, "Ah, cold iron!" Tongue sticking out she knocks on her head. "Whoopsies."

Turning her attention to the cleric she pats the air softly, "Now stay very still," and in a softer voice, "I'm probably goin' to regret this."

Without a second though she runs forward with outstretched arms and attempts to grab a hold on the attacking monster.

"RARGH!" The girl violently grabs the ball and pries it away from the other girl, freeing her from it's teeth.

[sblock="Mini Stats"]
Lanalia L'as
Initiative:+3 ...
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +4

Judgement 1/1
Orisons (infinity/infinity) - Spell Save DC 12
-acid splash
-bleed
-brand
-detect magic

1st level Spells (2/2) - Spell Save DC 13
-inflict light wounds
-interrogation

Current Weapon in Hand: Claws

[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Holds it still!" Fir says coming over to Lanalia and the creature his axe held at the ready. The dwarf takes a cautious swipe at the creature cutting into it but not so deep as to cut the girl holding it.

"Dis ting's skin be 'ard as granite!"

Last edited:

Masrenzrik

First Post
"How dare you bite me you horrid creature!" exclaimed Oraia. She screams "Die!" as her sword carefully comes down on the grotesque ball of teeth.

mazzoli

First Post
The creature howls as Lanalia holds it to the ground and attempts to bite her, but she deftly changes her hold on it to avoid its teeth.

[sblock=GM]Since this fight is very nearly over and it's been about 3 days since my last post, I'm just going to advance the round. Hopefully we'll wrap this up shortly and move on to more interesting things.

Also, enemy AC is 14 now.

Colvin: 12/12
Din: 7/7
Fir: 17/17
Lanalia: 9/9
Oraia: 8/11
Talys: 8/8[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads