IC Game [Pathfinder] Diabolical Plots

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Eh? Wha?!" Fir exclaims as he enters the woodsman's shack. Seeing the odd wound (and it's odder movement) the dwarf casts about for signs of anything else amiss. "What 'ave ye gotten into 'ere Tolbin?" he asks as he too wonders where Oraia has gotten to.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Firtargath
Initiative:+1 ...Perception: +1
AC: 18* (17* flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 17 ...Current: 17
CMB: +3 (+5 overrun, +5 bull rush) CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Reflex: +1 Will: +2
SQ: darkvision 60' +2 save vs spells, poisons, and spell-like abilities, +4 dodge bonus to AC vs. Giants
SA: +1 to hit orcs and goblinoids,

Current Weapon in Hand: none

Conditions: none

Consumables:
trail rations - 4 days
pitons - 4
potion: cure light

*currently shield is slung over his shoulder[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mlwells

First Post
Lanalia grumbles a bit about being ordered around, but she obliges the wounded man and walks back outside to where Talys is dawdling. First things first, she takes a deep breath of fresh air before taking notice of the wizard's curious look.

"Oy oy oy," the girl stops and looks up and around her. Her finger taps thoughtfully against her lips. "Let's see here," she holds up an empty fist. "First we have creepy town," she sticks out her thumb, "skeezy Bureaucrat sends us into wilderness," her index finger extends, "thick, disturbing fog, check. Too quiet woods, yep. Loner on the outside of town with a wound, uh huh. Moving bulge under his skin, hmmm." Lanalia looks down at the six fingers she has extended in front of her and nods knowingly.

"Yo Sparks, Slime! Could you two do me a favor and watch everything out here? Especially things in the trees and possibly buried under leaves, ground etcetera? Oh and shoot anything that moves?"

Lanalia takes out her bow and a standard arrow and notches it in the ready. She turns back to the hovel house and walks in pointing the bow at the man in the chair. "My apologies Mr. Tobey, this is nothing personal, just a precaution against things out of yours and my control attacking us randomly." She takes a step to the side so her back is against a wall. "Again," she gives a sheepish smile to her companions, "My apologies Pervargath and Old-Guy, no need to worry I won't attack unnecessarily, that would bad show." Lanalia again gives a more sincere smile to the woodsmen, "Don't mind me, please do go on to explain what happened to you? Oh and 'Detect Magic.'"

[sblock="OOC: Gameplay Question"]
OOC: So I have no idea if I need to roll now or what...
[/sblock]

[sblock="Mini Stats"]
photo__2_.JPG

Lanalia L'as
Initiative:+3 ...Perception: +6
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +4

Judgement 1/1
Orisons (infinity/infinity) - Spell Save DC 12
-acid splash
-bleed
-brand
-detect magic

1st level Spells (2/2) - Spell Save DC 13
-inflict light wounds
-interrogation

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow + (common) arrow

Conditions: none
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dave_o

Explorer
Din, Tolbin's Shack

Hackles raised, the great brown mastiff pads toward Lanalia, an elastic string of drool trailing from his jowls. The Green Man remains very nearly enfolded in his dusty green cloak, only now the smile is gone, replaced with a flat line.

"Toadkiller isn't fond of bows," the Green Man gestures with a gentle, open hand to Tolbin's wounded leg, "and Tolbin, may I not take a look at your wound as to mend it as I have many moons before..."

The elf's distant voice trails off as he clearly waits for the changeling to lower her weapon.

[sblock="Din's Prepared Spells and OOC"]0/0/0/1/1
0th, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Detect Poison
1st, Obscuring Mist, Entangle

Knowledge (Nature) +8, Heal +7 -- whichever you feel is more applicable!

2jeo9sg.jpg

[/sblock]

Starman

Adventurer
Talys gave Lanalia a squinty-eyed look and a slight sneer curled on his lips. I don't take orders from anyone, he thought, but now was not the time to get into an argument. Someone needs to be keeping a watch and if everyone else wanted to fool around inside, he may as well. Maybe if some monster comes along I'll let it gnaw on them for a bit before I say anything. He turned away from the changeling and returned to observing the surroundings, the fingers on his right hand toying with his ring while he did so.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Talys
Initiative: +6
AC: 12 (10 Flat Footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 8 Current: 8
CMB: -1 CMD: 11 Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: n/a

Spells Remaining: Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic; 1st Level: Mage Armor, Summon Monster I; Special: Acid Dart [/sblock]

Caim

First Post
From the look on Talys' face they share the shame thought. 'I don't take orders from this odd little girl.' But he keeps the thought to just that. Colvin then takes a moment to take in the surroundings and the current state of their business and draws his bow with and notches an arrow.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Colvin_Strict
Initative: +6 Perception: +8 Low-light Vision
AC: 16 Touch: 14 Flat-footed: 12
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +3 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
Resistance: None

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow, +5 1d8x3 100 ft.
Arrows: 40 (P), 20 (B)[/sblock]

Last edited:

mazzoli

First Post
Tolbin gratefully allows Din to check his wounded leg. While the impromptu examination occurs he fills you in on what happened.

"I w-was coming back from my r-rounds, later than I would n-normally have liked. The wood had g-grown dark, and of a s-sudden a creature hit me in the b-back. I m-managed not to f-fall and turned and threw a kn-knife at it. The c-creature screamed and I th-thought I was safe, b-but another launched itself at m-me from the d-darkness and r-ripped into m-my leg. I s-somehow m-managed to drag myself b-back here, and that's w-when you found me."
[sblock=Din]You can fairly easily determine that this wound isn't of natural origin. The most you can do for it is staunch the bleeding and reapply the bandages.[/sblock]
[sblock=Lanalia]There is a faint aura coming from the woodsman's leg. You can't tell what school it is.[/sblock]

Mlwells

First Post
Upon her spell taking affect, Lanalia quickly changes the aim of her bow toward the man's leg. She tightens the bow further and takes aim - before she lets an arrow fly she stops.

Her head nods to the right then to the left. She does this twice more while chewing on her lower lip.

At last she lowers the bow to the floor and relaxes her grip. With one hand still grasping the bow and arrow, she uses the free one to pull a second arrow out of a quiver. As she does this, the girl bites on a cloth wrap around her upper arm and rips it free. She takes this new bit of cloth as well as the extra arrow and tosses it to the elf. "Tut tut, Ol' Pointy Ears. What are you doing? Take those and wrap a loose tourniquet around his upper leg and elevate it so the bleeding lessens." She emphasizes the word 'loose.' " Keep it from gnawing it's way further into Tobey's body before we can find out what's going on 'round here. And do be careful will you, there is something unnatural in his leg."

Again, the girl readies her bow and moves to get a clear look at the woodsman's leg. The arrow pointed at the aura she senses.

"When you're done, I'll be cutting it out if ya don't have a knife."

Masrenzrik

First Post
Oraia, with a gaze and tone of genuine concern interjects, "I have a dagger we could use in this operation, and I believe I could be of use. I would like to assist in the removal of this vile element from this man's leg, while also attempting to reduce is pain."
Oraia casts detect poison on the leg and draws her dagger while walking carefully over to Tolbin. She gives him a reassuring smile, trying to comfort him as she assists in his treatment.

dave_o

Explorer
Din, Tolbin's Shack

"Would you believe," the Green Man almost whispers to Lanalia, "that I was tending to wounds before your grandfather was weaned?" Seemingly without a glance the elf snatches the arrow and cloth from the air.

Toadkiller gruffly puts himself between Tolbin and Lanalia, pressing his bulk against her knees.

While gently wrapping the cloth around the arrow, splitting the leg for Oraia, the Green Man's hood inclines toward Tolbin, "Some parasite perhaps, young Tolbin, think of it as a leech..."

Holding Tolbin's heel in his hands, the hood turns on Oraia -- "You had better be true, you are all strange company in these woods."

[sblock="Din's Prepared Spells"]0/0/0/1/1
0th, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Detect Poison
1st, Obscuring Mist, Entangle

2jeo9sg.jpg
[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
The woodsman, with palpable effort, brings his breathing back under control. He looks up at Din, eyes half glazed over and sweat pouring off his brow, "I thank you for the attention friend, but I believe it is some sort of evil presence, not an infection or infestation. I think we need to find the creature responsible so that we know what we're dealing with. I was attacked to the northwest, perhaps a ten minute walk down the trail that follows the shore. I hate to ask this of you after what these things did to me, but could you try to find whatever attacked me? The lot of you should be able to handle it, especially if you are expecting it. I think I need some rest now." He makes as if to move from the chair to his bed.

[sblock=Oraia]Your detect poison turns up no trace of poison.[/sblock]

Remove ads