IC Game [Pathfinder] Diabolical Plots

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fir looks back to Jeslle and gives her an awkward smile and a nod before exiting the inn.

"Come on yuse," he says to Lanalia as he passed her standing in the window. "No need to be a pestering the poor lass. We'll find out what we can from Tolbin. An'a not wurry the girl anymore."

The dwarf wanted to start with looking for Jeslle's brother for two reasons, but he didn't want to say anything to her as the subject always upsets her. The girl was kind to Fir and he didn't want to get her hopes up to far in case her brother couldn't be found or was found dead. Wanting to make her happy was the first reason, and the second was rumor had it the boy had seen the harpies one day as he brought in the nights catch. He might just be able to point the dwarf in the right direction to find those demon-witches.

But first he had to find Tolbin.

Tolbin was a good man to try and get some information from. The woodsman ranged out further than anyone else in town, knew the land, and was the last person to see Jeslle's brother alive.

He started hiking towards the forest and the woosman's shack. Hoping the others were following, wishing they were all shorter and bearded.

Starman

Adventurer
Talys snorted at the antics of Lanalia. Every time Jethro opened his mouth he wanted to shove a magic missile down his throat. He had little interest in helping these people and had doubts about the stories provided. More likely that Jethro was running a gang of thieves or something. Whatever was going on, it might give him a chance to practice his magic or even discover something new.

The mage stood up and pulled the cowl of his dark, red robe forward. He raised an eyebrow at his new companions and stepped outside without a word.

Mlwells

First Post
"Wait-but-no, brother...important....nyerk!" The girl's hands go this way and that before finally shooting up into the air and falling back down, defeated. She gives a kind smile to the fisherman's daughter and mouths, "Later," and disappears back into the night.

Outside again, she prances up to the two others at the door. With a nod to the wizard, "Sparky," and to the ranger, "Slimey," she quickens her pace. "Wait up Mr. Streaker! Don't you want to hear my plan!" She shouts after the receding dwarf. "And shouldn't we wait til tubby is alone and find out what deep dark secret he is hiding from us?"

Lanalia spins around and walks back up to the others and waits at the doors for the rest of the group, muttering a rehearsed speech under her breath about birds and hunting.

[sblock="Lanalia's Portrait"]
7270987498_41af42af0d_m.jpg
[/sblock]

Masrenzrik

First Post
With a heavy sigh Oraia sheathes her blade. Considering the mismatched group of compatriots, mutters with as much gruff as a 19 year old girl can muster, "So I'll be fighting evil with some crazies and a drunk. This is going to be interesting." She takes a deep breath to prepare herself for this challenge, and tromps out of the room. She goes to join her new fellows and attempts to take the lead, wanting to be the first to confront any trouble that arises.

Caim

First Post
"Slimey?" He laughs as she quickly turns and walks away. "But why am I slimey?" He glances at the wizard out of the corner of his eye before following the dwarf and the girl.

mazzoli

First Post
As you approach the small shack nestled in the border of the woods, just in sight of the edge of town, you hear pained grunting. When you get closer to the hovel it resolves itself into a gruff male voice. Tolbin is talking to himself, obviously through gritted teeth, "Bloody hell...careless. Shouldn't have gotten that close, but - ARRRRGGGHHH..." He cuts off with a stifled shout as you reach his wood chopping yard.

Mlwells

First Post
Lanalia halts at the sound of the woodsman's grunts. Her shoulders rise and fall abruptly in a sigh as she shakes her head. When the pained muttering comes she rolls her eyes so noticeably it becomes comical.

She straightens her back and boldly walks forward. Her nose wrinkles at the stench of the maimed tree-cutter as she and the others arrive at the chipping yard.

Not subtle in the least Lanalia pinches the nostrils on her face to block out whatever it is she is smelling, "Hello Tobey."

dave_o

Explorer
Din, Tobey's Woodshack

Almost silently, with the mere crackle of a dry leaf beneath Din's boot, he appears. The great brown mastiff lopes up behind, mouth clamped shut, breathing through wide nostrils.

The elf stands tall, rangy, and lean, boiled leather and a scimitar under a voluminous green and dusty cloak. Two spears on his back, as tall and lean as he is, one crusted with blood.

Only his smile is visible, and some bright wisps of blonde hair.

"Very hasty," says the Green Man, in his oak voice.

[sblock="Din's Prepared Spells"]0/0/0/1/1
0th, Stabilize, Detect Magic, Detect Poison
1st, Obscuring Mist, Entangle

2jeo9sg.jpg
[/sblock]

Starman

Adventurer
What sort of people have I fallen in with? I almost feel like I'm in some children's story of fools and jesters. Talys thought as he walked towards the woods. Not trusting the fat fool back in town, the wizard carefully scanned the area around the shack.

[sblock=OOC]Perception +2[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Tolbin looks up to where some of your number have just barged into his home. He prepares to drive you out, but relaxes when he notices the dwarf and the elf. The woodsman tries to smile but only makes it to a grimace as he slides himself up into a rough-hewn but sturdy looking chair.

"'Lo Fir, Din. What b-brings you out t-to my home?" He stutters, obviously still in pain. A low groan escapes him as he clutches his bandaged leg. The cloth is starting to turn red as a small bulge rolls its way across his leg. It doesn't look like any natural wound any of you have seen. It passes, and he looks at Lanalia before he finds his voice again, "W-want to tell your f-fool friend out there to g-get in here in c-case whatever got to m-me decides to come h-here?"

[sblock=Talys]You examine the surrounding area and strain your ears, but you feel confident that there's nothing out there. Which is odd, because there should be something in the woods.[/sblock]

Remove ads