D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tommi pulled the goblin shaman off of the low wall of the well. She wore a human-sized fine wolfskin cloak, clasped with an electrum brooch of fine crafting. Her belt held many pouches, stuffed with a variety of components, as well as a bag of gems and coins. Her boots were of elvish design, and they changed to a generic size as Tommi pulled them from her feet.

"Oh, very nice!" declared Ganalan upon seeing the boots, "Elf cobblers will usually only inscribe a fitting enchantment to go with other, more powerful properties."

Averiel called from down the other hall, "Still no movement down here. I think we're clear."

The other end of the well-room had a door which was ajar, and flickering firelight inside. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of water rushing under the bridge back the way the group had arrived.

Fradak

Explorer
Enseth approaches Titus slowly. "My apologies. I tried to stop them but I failed. I'll be more efficient next time. Are we still friends?"

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Dandin came up to the other room, noting the shaman's all too fine garb with a small smile. "Given some time with them, I could figure out just what properties. I've never had the chance to play more than useless knick-knacks before. This could be fun!"

Then he looked at the pair of goblins, still being ignored. "Uh, anyone have a rope?"

tglassy

Adventurer
Titus smiled, ice flowing in his veins, and slapped the construct on the shoulder. “Of course,” he said, jovially. “As often as I’m knocked unconscious, it’s a wonder I’m not dead yet. You do your best and you do good work. No need to apology for that.l

Fradak

Explorer
"Here." Said Enseth, giving the end of the rope to Dandin. As the Half-ling pulled it, he could see the rope unrolling from inside the construct.

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Dandin gave Enseth a quizzical look and then grinned suddenly. "Neat trick!"

With Enseth looking over them, Dandin proceeded to check the goblins for any other potential weapons and then tied them up to a couple of chairs. Then, he took a moment to shine a light into the well.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Dandin cleared the goblins of their things, handing two bags of sling-stones to Tommi. He avoided the sting of a scorpion, secreted in one of the goblin's clothes and he flung the pest to the ground and stomped on it. The goblin cried out as his beloved pet was squashed, but he behaved himself while he was tied up, all his morale now gone.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi takes the stones, and again feels the weight pull his pockets down.

"Does anyone need some new shoes?" he asks. "These seem to be enchanted." He looks down at his own boots, torn and scuffed from too much scrambling over walls with Dandin and Lionel, back in Daggerford. "If no one speaks up, I'll take 'em".

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"They might be enchanted. Why don't you guys take a break and I'll see if and what is special about them. Er, check the rest of them for anything interesting?"

Dandin clears off the table and starts setting up for ritual magic upon it's surface. Then he winces as the gash in his side registers. With a hiss, he pulls out a portion and chugs it.

OOC: Potential time crunch, but some of us need to burn HD. Dandin will drink a potion instead, so we don't go over the hour and can ID any magic and finish looting anything else. Also, Song of Rest for an extra 1d6 heals for anyone who burns any HD?

Healing Potion: 2D4+2 = [2, 2]+2 = 6

Last edited:

Remove ads