• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Skeleton Quest - Origins

Lord_Raven88

First Post
D20Dazza said:
"or perhaps one of us is the killer" Telamar muses aloud "Who was the first of us awakened?" he asks of the group.
"I doubt any of us have the power to kill our creator, let alone without leaving and sign of injury" gazing around the resentful reluctant rabble Scorn sighs slightly "To many of us cooperation and teamwork is a foreign concept, thus I can understand the reluctance of some of you to function in a cohesive fashion, however our best chance of survival requires that we put aside any petty differences we might have" Scorn meets eyecontact with Ilstyr and he nods his head slightly in acknowledgement. "We all have a choice that we need to make right here and now, we all either swallow our pride and work together, or go it alone, for those of you who wish to go it alone I suggest you leave now, for if you stay I expect us all to willingly cooperate" gazing at the assembled group "For myself I prefer the odds of remaining with the group"

Eluvan

First Post
Ilsthyr returns Scorn's gaze completely impassively, but after the priest and self-styled leader has finished speaking he inclines his head slightly in agreement. "Words of wisdom. For now we cannot choose our companions, so the best course of action would be to work with those that have been thrust upon us. I have no doubt there will be an abundance of time to pursue petty vendettas and feuds at a later date. For now let us all keep civil tongues, and cooperate."

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Eluvan said:
Ilsthyr returns Scorn's gaze completely impassively, but after the priest and self-styled leader has finished speaking he inclines his head slightly in agreement. "Words of wisdom. For now we cannot choose our companions, so the best course of action would be to work with those that have been thrust upon us. I have no doubt there will be an abundance of time to pursue petty vendettas and feuds at a later date. For now let us all keep civil tongues, and cooperate."
"Agreed"

Legildur

First Post
D20Dazza said:
"or perhaps one of us is the killer" Telamar muses aloud "Who was the first of us awakened?" he asks of the group.
"Certainly not I," replies Joe as he readjusts his hat. 'It probably fitted when I had hair,' he muses to himself. "As for the suggested teamwork, if some of you spent as much energy on the problem at hand as you do trying to assert yourselves, then things would already be half done." He tries to punctuate the comment with a smile, but the lack of ability to form facial expressions makes the effort a waste of time.

Ferrix

Explorer
"At least some people seem to have some sense," Cass pointedly pops off, giving something like an appreciative grin to Ilsthyr without muscles or facial tissue, he moves over to the lead and begins to examine their path.

OOC: Search +7

G

Guest 11456

Cass searches the area and finds nothing of interest. The stairs appear to be clear as does the door in the opposite direction. The door is also unlocked.

OOC: Search

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Seeing that both the door and the stairway are clear Scorn turns to the rest of the group "As only one of us has the ability to search for traps I suggest we take turns opening the doors, that way we all share the risk evenly" putting words into action Scorn walks over to the door and pulls it open, using his morning star Scorn strikes the floor directly underneath the door.

Remove ads