• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) The Chaos principle

Mithreander

Explorer
[Round 4?]

Elendel, having closed with the slad already, and knowing that he flanked the creature, hoping htat it does not see him, unloads on the near defensless creature (from him anyway).

OOC: Full Attack: 57. 58 (Crit?: 49 Yes!), 52, 45, and 40

Damage: (72 + 4 + 21 = 97) + (145 + 6 + 12 = 163) + (69 + 6 + 17 = 92) + (71 + 4 + 7 = 82) + (74 + 4 + 19 = 97) if they all hit, total damage: 531

Elendel becomes visible, hoping that with the other's attacks, the slad will not have a chance to retaliate!

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Dalaa strikes out with a quick shot to the Slaads throat A sickening cracking sound is heard as the blow connects.

Attk: 54 threat 50 confirm Dmg: 49

The Slaad falls his neck obviously broken.

All is quiet in the room.

Velmont

First Post
"Well, lads. Your are wielding pretty powerfull magic, more than my brother, but it is pretty dangerous. Next time you invite someone with your magic, can you take something more friendly, so we don't need to kill it after."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Velmont said:
"Well, lads. Your are wielding pretty powerfull magic, more than my brother, but it is pretty dangerous. Next time you invite someone with your magic, can you take something more friendly, so we don't need to kill it after."

"What, lad, are you telling me you didn't enjoy yourself?" Harald laughs as his wounds begin to knit. "On the bright side, he acted quickly enough he may not have warned his allies. If we're lucky, they don't know we're planning to deal with them. Perhaps we should try to locate one of these portals now; see if it can be closed at the site. If not, we'll have to find the leaders and dispatch a few."

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Everyone is more or less okay I take it?" Takarna flips the wand back and surveys the other two magic users, "Is there any scrying either of you can do from here using its body or possessions? Otherwise we will have to do it the old-fashioned way."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Wilphe said:
"Everyone is more or less okay I take it?" Takarna flips the wand back and surveys the other two magic users, "Is there any scrying either of you can do from here using its body or possessions? Otherwise we will have to do it the old-fashioned way."

Harald looks at his wounds again, seeing that some refuse to knit. "The gnoll's sword seems to have left a wound or two that won't heal right; can ye patch them up?"

OOC: Danged Con damage.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
As everyone looks around at the carnage. Quillia notices a few things with her arcane sight, many items of magic on the bodies.

On the White Slaad(2 Rings, Staff, Bastard Sword)
On the 3 Grey Slaads(3 Long Swords total)
On the Gnoll(Full Plate, Belt, Ring, Amulet, Cloak, 2 Short Swords)

Mithreander

Explorer
Elendel, glad to see that the slad was no more, and not having to give his position away do to the fact that it fell beofr ehe could make an attack is content to silently slide his sword bcak into it's sheath. He then goes to the humans which he had pincushioned with arrows, and starts to extract the enchanted arrow heads from thier bodies. The arrows had all but shattered on impact, but the heads should still remain.

Digging out the last, he says from his invisible state"Sorry to bother anyone, but I request at least enough from the booty to repair the arrows that I had expended in this battle. Thanks." He then moves from that location from instict so that he is not in a known location.

Zerth

First Post
Dalaa watches the slaad fall down without any emotions. There's no hatred or joy on the face of the githzerai. Then the monk looks up crossing his arms above his chest concentrating hard. Some of the horrible wounds caused by the slaad disappear, but not nearly all.

The monk lets out a silent sigh turning to Harald. "Some of the damage by the slaad is beyond my ability to heal instantly. Their weapons seemed to attack my force of life directly in addition to just wounding." Looking at the rest of the party. "If we are traveling to dangerous planes any time soon, now would be the right time to heal such damage if anyone is able to do so."

OOC: used wholeness of body to cure 42 pts of damage.

Last edited:

Remove ads