[IC] The Odd Job

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

“Coffin is a good idea,” Hrgach said. They hadn’t seen any bats or mist down in the cave, and those strange hounds weren’t, arguably, really dogs. “But this is the most important part, I think.” He pointed to the passage about needing enchanted weapons to harm a vampire. “I have a good sword, but it ain’t magic,” he said

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 16/22 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/2d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Balin gestures around the room at the very odd selection of monster slaying weapons. I'm sure you will find what you need.

GM: Take your pick you lose Proficiency due to their exotic nature but they are magical +1 weapons.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach grunted at the halfling and started to inspect the weapons. They were all odd, but had runes etched on them. “Where did you get all these weapons?” he asked. “They are odd.”

The hobgoblin picked up some kind of sword. It was a curved blade, a bit like a crescent. The inside of the curve was sharpened, as were the two end points. Two smaller curved horns of steel jutted out. In the outer edge, three openings had been cut for handholds and wrapped in well-worn leather.

OOC: Yes, it’s a bat’leth :D I figure it does greatsword damage. You said exotic weapons LOL

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Hey what ever makes you happy go crazy.

"Everything in this room is a family heirloom. It all gets passed down to the eldest child, the only thing that doesn't get passed down is the fathers diary."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

“And why doesn’t the diary get passed down?” Hrgach asked, taking a few experimental swings with his new weapon. It had some good balance. “Seems like that would be useful in your line of work.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Asha looks around the room at the weapons in distaste. She picks up a slim dagger and slips it into her belt. She grabs a stack of books and collapses into an empty chair and begins to skim through the material. Her mind wanders as she reads never being much of a student. She continues to listen to the conversation between her companions but for the most part just flips through the pages loking for anything that might help.

[sblock=Action]Searching the books. [roll0][/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

"For reasons such as Lord William and Azgalan. How would you feel if it turned out your village eldest was a demon?"

“Frankly, ain’t it your job to take care of that?” Hrgach asked. “So yeah, I’d like to know, so it could be dealt with.”

He shook his head and attempted to work out some way to carry the new weapon when he wasn’t using it, but would make it easy to draw when needed.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Remove ads