[IC] The Odd Job

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Tomb
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach noted the strange behavior of the dragon as the others entered the room. He frowned as he entered as well, keeping his bat’leth ready. The others went right and left, so Hrgach went down the middle. He studied the beast, but it looked very real.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Investigation: 1D20+3 = [4]+3 = 7
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 27/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (1/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The dragon keeps shifting it's focus to those that advance focusing upon the last person to move, it however never engages anyone or otherwise threatens to attack.

Ana approaches the tomb looking for a spot where a book might be placed aside from in the sarcophagus. (is there a sarcophagus? she did fail that perception check earlier)

Azurewraith

Explorer
As Ana approaches the tomb the dragon let's out a blast of flame fully engulfing the woman as she is burnt to a crisp... Or so it should of the woman is completly unharmed, in fact to her eyes the dragon is gone.

Inspecting the tomb reveals a sarcophagus with the lid sealed shut and the likeness of a human dressed in fine cloths upon it. The book must be inside.

"I suppose I'm not afraid of fire," Ana says. "Looks like we need to open a sarcophagus. Let's all take a good look at it as I can't believe this isn't trapped as well."

Remove ads