[IC] The Odd Job

OOC: I suppose Ana might not notice initially they thought she was killed (if that's how it appears to them). Did they what she said is probably also something they need to know before they can react.

Perception: [roll0] for either staring at the sarcophagus or determining if her allies think she's dead, whichever is appropriate I suppose.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Initially it seemed as if the woman was to be a very well done dragon snack but however she was calling out about the sarcophagus and walking straight thorough the dragon, aren't dragons supposed to be solid? The dragon slowly fades from view leaving nothing but apace in it's wake

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Tomb
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach blinked as Ana walked through the dragon, and it started to fade. “Well, Hells below! An illusion!”

He sheathed his sword and started around the room. “I’ll look for any more traps,” he said. “Check out that sarcophagus. Let’s get what we came for and get out.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 27/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (1/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth
[/sblock]

Ana carefully removes the book from the sarcophagus. She looks like she wants to give it to someone else. "So, um, how do we get back out of here? Shouldn't there be three ways in?"

OOC: Are there three doors into this room? We made a choice of one of three doors which were supposedly different ways in.

Remove ads