Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette steps forward, and glances back at the others for a moment, mutely asking them to give her some space.

She favors the captive with a smile, then goes towards him with her hand extended.

"You're in luck," she assures him. "I'm a friend."

(so, if he takes her hand, or touches her in any other way, she'll nab him with her Corrupting Touch. If he doesn't she'll go straight on to Charm Person. Corrupting Touch doesn't have a save and inflicts the shaken condition for 1 round. Her DC vs Charm Person is 19. If he's shaken, he's at -2 to save.)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Niles is not sure what she is up to, so he casually moves out of her way to give plenty of room.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lord Nelleon shrugs and moves away from the found man, along with Niles and checks the opposite wall while the others work. "We found one secret door. Do you suppose there could be another? After all, rewards and punishments suggests two people, perhaps."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides moves aside so Silhouette can do her thing. He watches, curious, as she reaches out to the man.

[/section]

[sblock=Sheet]Armides Diat, Inquisitor 2
Init: +8; Perception: +7

AC 18 (14 Touch; 14 FF) Current AC: 18
HP: 15 Current HP: 15
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Hand: lit torch
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: (DC 13) 2/3 Remaining
    Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor
  • 0-level: (DC 12) Unlimited
    Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic, Sift

Special: Judgement 1/1 Remaining
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Although the man does not take the tiefling's hand he does seem to succumb to the spell. He relaxes and begins speaking to Silhouette. "At last. I have been here for far too long. I must find what has become of my master. He may be somewhere within this accursed maze. I hope he escaped this terrible mad house!”

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Niles is about to ask the name of the man's master, but with his knowledge of magic, his concern of breaking the enchantment gives him restraint to his question. But he is still curious.

[section]"Mmmm. Perhaps there is another door." Cass ignored the man as Silhouette led the guileless patsy toward the torture table. The oracle turned his back to the table and began a look at the walls inside the room, searching for additional secret doors or hidden things. [/section]
[roll0]

Shayuri

First Post
"What do you know of your captors?" Silhouette asks. "And who are you and your master? Many people have disappeared into this wretched hole over the past years. Come to that...how long HAVE you been here?"

G

Guest 11456

The man continues. "There is no way to keep time down here but I would think at least a week. I am Timeon, squire to Sir Balin. He is a knight of The Alerion Order and an excelent fighter and tactician. I just hope that one day I may be as great as him. But no one can escape these chambers of death. I know nothing of my captors but I did overhear them talking about the hazards of this dungeon."

Remove ads