• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Upon the latest words, Lord Nelleon turns his attention back onto the young man. "Young squire, we should get you out of that cell. Before we do, however, can you tell us about the hazards you have heard about? We seek to leave this place as unscathed as possible. While we are on the topic, however, how was it that you were captured and brought here while Lord Timeon escaped the same fate?"

G

Guest 11456

Everyone knows about the Alerion Order:

The Knights of the Alerion or Alerion Order
This venerable brotherhood of knights dedicated to Mitra’s service was once a minor order. However, during the war of succession, they were the only order to side with House Darius. All the rest sided with House Barca. With Markadian’s victory and the elevation of House Darius to royalty, this order has risen to become the greatest and most prestigious order throughout the land. To “fly with eagles” (the heraldric symbol of the Alerion is the eagle) is used as a synonym for joining this order.
Fiercely religious, all its members must swear oaths of service to Mitra and support the Mitran Church. Oaths of chastity and poverty are not uncommon among the more devout members of this order but are not required.
Uniquely, this order of knights does not require noble blood. Any commoner who can pass the rigorous tests of membership can become a member. Of course, the overwhelming majority of its members are highborn. How often do farmers train with the horse and sword? Still, some of the most prestigious members are common heroes who have answered the call of the Shining Lord.
The Knights of the Alerion serve as the center of Talingarde’s military.

G

Guest 11456

Upon the latest words, Lord Nelleon turns his attention back onto the young man. "Young squire, we should get you out of that cell. Before we do, however, can you tell us about the hazards you have heard about? We seek to leave this place as unscathed as possible. While we are on the topic, however, how was it that you were captured and brought here while Lord Timeon escaped the same fate?"

The man turns to Nelleon with a quizzical look and then back to Silhouette.

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette chuckles. "You'll have to forgive him. A warrior born and true, but no diplomat. His question is a good one though. If we're going to rescue you and the others, we'd best know what risks we face. Anything you can tell us could save not only us, but the others as well."

G

Guest 11456

Timeon nods. "Well there are vicious metal cobras in a nearby room. A secret door across from the stairs hides the way out. A shrieker screams when there is light or movement nearby. Their are four drowned men that will rise when the shrieker cries. That is all I know of this wretched place." Timeon shudders.

Shayuri

First Post
The tiefling nods, then looks Timeon down, and up.

"You're describing great dangers, and...while I can see your spirit is brave, you aren't armed or armored for battle. You can come with us if you wish...but I feel I couldn't promise your safety. On the other hand, we will mark the path we take, so we can easily return to you if you wish to stay. We have food and water we can leave with you. And if the worst happens and we don't return..."

Silhouette nods at the door they came in through. The one that leads to the darkness, and the fog monster.

"That way will lead you eventually to the way out."

G

Guest 11456

Timeon shakes his head. "I do not wish to stay here one moment longer. I will go with you. I must find out if Sir Balin is still in this place. I am ready to go, now!"

Remove ads