• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] WD's Dragonfist

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shang cleans the edge of his mouth with his wide sleeve. "A predictable outcome." he comments, and chuckles at himself before laughing loud and confidently.

OOC:; Sorry, lost track of this. Yeah, the cobra breath spell, thought it was a 3x3. Too much D&D I guess.

Kaodi

Hero
After laying out the man with the brutal kick, Bi calmly lowers his leg and calls out, " Run back to your master, Imperial dogs! "

Walking Dad

First Post
Hong and Wang will also let their enemies retreat.

"Good fight. Hard to judge who had the better technique. I'm looking forward to the next time, but now we have to leave. This was only a small squad. They will return with more men and one of this eunuch sorcerers. You don't want to be here when they come." Hong suggests.

Kaodi

Hero
" I am not afraid of their sorcerers, " says Bi disdainfully. But he shrugs his shoulders and adds, " Though you are right: they are not worth our time. I look forward to our next encounter, Iron Belly. " Bi grins and bows.

Pentius

First Post
Song nods sagely. "Yes, it would be better not to bring too much imperial attention here, lest the bystanders bear the brunt of it. Let us be on our ways."

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Please don't forget that you were supposed to meet a contact at the tea house. Do you take any precautions to leave them a sign or message?

Pentius

First Post
Song will pick up the dressing that had disguised his Tiger Fork as a ritual staff, and drop it discreetly in a bush. To the initiated, it is distinctive, Song's trademark, and if they see it left behind, they know his weapon has been drawn. To the uninitiated, though, it just looks like a piece of junk.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shang had left a luck cookie on the tea table before departing, revealing that the emperor had found them in the tea house, and it was not a safe location to meet, and that he should contact them as soon as possible.
The murky swamps prove much fr Shang's temper, as he mumbles and curses lifting his long robes from the stinky mud that is the ground.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads