• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] WD's Dragonfist

Walking Dad

First Post
You move through the forest for the rest of the day, only taking short rests and using your own provisions to remedy hunger and thirst.

At dusk you have to choose between continuing through the darkness or trying to rest in the open humid forest.

Pentius

First Post
During the first short rest the party takes, Song clasps his hands together and concentrates for a moment, redirecting his ki flow to the injuries he has sustained. Under the shaman's mystic instruction, the flesh begins to sew itself shut.

OOC: Blood of the Dragon MA. Song regains 6hp

Voda Vosa

First Post
"It would seem wise to keep moving. Resting the night among these suspicious looking swamp would not be in the best of our interests, if we want to keep the spirits of the wild away from us." Shang says, looking around wearily.

Kaodi

Hero
" If that is what you think wise, I will not contest it, " says Bi, not sounding like cares enough to have given real thought to it.

Walking Dad

First Post
After traveling for another hour, you finally reach a dry clearing. In it's middle stands a bigger house that looks like a bathhouse/inn. Fireflies play around it and you can see light behind some of it's windows. The sky is cloudless and you are all eager to leave the smell of decay from the surrounding dying trees.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"This seems like a fine establishment. Although I doubt. It does seem to be rather convenient for us to find this place. Stay on your guard my comrades." advices the wizard, as he takes the handle of the door and peers in.

Kaodi

Hero
" You worry too much, " says Bi, flashing a smile. " I could use a night in a real bed. Too many nights sleeping on the ground always makes me tighten up. "

Undaunted, he moves towards the door to investigate.

Remove ads