• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] WD's Dragonfist

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Sorry!

Doubting, the sage enters the house, with a respectful nod. "Why, what a colourful sight, fills my heart with delight." rhythms the wizard as he sees the ladies in various colourful garnets.

Walking Dad

First Post
Bi enters, a bit of swagger in his step. Walking towards here, he asks, " Through here, I am guessing? "

"Yes, she is just having dinner." Two girls (blue and yellow) open the double door, revealing a dining room with a fa... imposing lady sitting behind a table filled with various delicacies. She winks you in.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post. Internet is still sometimes wonky on the weekend.

Pentius

First Post
OOC: Yes, sorry.

Song walks into the room and gives the imposing lady a polite bow. "Greetings, my lady. I am known as Xiagei Song. May I ask whom I have the honor of meeting?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Shang Ziung Honorable one." Replies the wizard. "Our gratitude will be with you if you hosts us for the night, and perhaps share your local knowledge with us."

Remove ads