[IC] WD's Dragonfist

Walking Dad

First Post
"It is my pleasure to have you as my honored guests. Sit down.

Girls! Bring food and wine for our guests!

Would you indulge my curiosity and tell may your tale first, before I share my knowledge of the region? If it is a good tale, meal and lodging will be free of charge."

She suggests with sweetness in her voice.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Shang takes a seat with a short bow first. "It will be my pleasure to tale such a story. We are a band of journeymen, travelling though this swamps to get to the lands beyond. Our mission is a dangerous one, and peril is awaiting us behind each tree, on each corner of the road. We began our journey as all journeys begin, with one step, some weeks ago. We seek to undo the evils and injustice of this kingdom, heavenly gods be our witnesses when we swear we'll succeed." relates the old wizard, making images of the group fighting the imperial squads, using simple cantrips.

Kaodi

Hero
Loose Bi may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he and his companions have been through this exercise enough times for him to know that if imperial agents are going to attack, it is usually right after the story about how the three are enemies of the Emperor. So he silently steels himself for combat, and wishes he were in the other room talking to the young ladies instead of silently obseving the conversation with this old bag.

Walking Dad

First Post
"It must be terribly, constant moving with no friends and family waiting for you at home. Is this all of you or do you expect any friends of you coming later this way?"
She asks friendly.

Pentius

First Post
OOC: Gah, sorry, this thread keeps getting buried under the rest and I don't always notice when someone posts.

Song bows his head. "It is not an easy life, madam, no, but we are men of conviction and purpose. We carry on. And the spirits are known to favor the bold and just, and have led us to many allies. Even now, we are set to meet some friends soon."

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Everyone rolls an Insight stunt an adds it to a d20 roll, please

example:
Loose Bi shall roll 1d3-1 + 1d20

Question: Shall I roll similar rolls in the future for you?

Kaodi

Hero
(( Yes, if you ask me. In a PbP, it is better I think to keep things moving rather than having players do all their own rolls merely for the sake of it. In any case, 17. ))

Remove ads