• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] WD's Dragonfist

Walking Dad

First Post
The house sits on stakes, presumably to avoid sinking in rainier days. You cannot look easily inside the windows from your position, only seeing the brightly painted ceilings. As you move nearer, you hear women's laughter.

Pentius

First Post
Song eyes the house suspiciously. He checks the space behind them for a road or trail. "Be careful, everyone. I sense something is amiss. It might be better if we ate from our own packs tonight."

Kaodi

Hero
" What if someone in there needs our help? " asks Bi. " Besides, say that there is some spooky witch in this house, or a ghost. If we defeat them, not only will this forest be less dangerous for travellers, but we could have a useful safehouse. "

Pentius

First Post
"We will still go, just be careful. Your fists may not help you to defeat a ghost, and in any case, it would be rude to enter their home only to fight them. Manners are important in all dealings."

Kaodi

Hero
Pointing a thumb at his chest, Bi says with a grin, " I am the one called Loose Bi. " Pointing to the others, he adds, " This is Xiangei Song, and that is Shang Ziung. "

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Indeed" adds Shang to Xiangei advice to Bi.

"Greetings young one. We are travelers in need of a place to spend the night. We'll gladly repay your hospitality, if you would host us for the night. My old bones will surely be grateful." Shang makes a complicated bow.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Yes, yes, come in. You will want to see the mistress." She opens the door fully, revealing a brightly lit room with four more young woman, all faces painted the same way and wearing the same flowing clothes. But they are easily to distinguish, as they all wear different colors.

There is a door on the other side of the room.

Last edited:

Remove ads