[IC] WD's Dragonfist

Walking Dad

First Post
The old lady smiles. "Good for you. Now let's eat. I will let the girls prepare a sleeping place for you."
She claps her hands and more dishes of food are brought into the room.

[sblock=Loose Bi]You are sure she wasn't happy to hear of other people looking for you in this direction.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Bi, not being one for subtlely, asks the woman bluntly, " Are you worried about Imperial agents finding you here if they come looking for us? You are rather secluded here. I imagine there is a reason for that. "

Walking Dad

First Post
"Imperial agents are not fond of some of my business. Epically the eunuchs ;) "
She answers with a wink.
"But now, let's eat."
She adds with a big smile.

[sblock=OOC]Loose Bi and Xiagei Song are pretty sure this isn't the whole story. Or even a part of it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Bi shrugs his shoulders and decides to let it slide. He is not called Loose Bi just because he is limber and flexible, after all. " Sounds good to me. "

Pentius

First Post
Song, reluctant to eat the food, tries to press the conversation instead. "Ah, madam, it is sad to see that even hospitable persons like yourself are persecuted in these tough times. Be sure that we would not betray our host to such vagaries."

Walking Dad

First Post
Song, reluctant to eat the food, tries to press the conversation instead. "Ah, madam, it is sad to see that even hospitable persons like yourself are persecuted in these tough times. Be sure that we would not betray our host to such vagaries."
"Oh, I'm sure of it.

You have to taste the hot plum wine. It is delicious."

She says, looking at you if you join the meal.

Pentius

First Post
Song shakes his head slightly. "I hope you'll forgive me, madam, but I am a holy man, and my vows prevent me from partaking of alcohol. It smells lovely, though."

Kaodi

Hero
" My apologies, but Drunken Fist has never really been my style, and I am not given to taking anything that may poorly affect my kung fu, " says Bi. " It is the times we live in, you understand. "

Remove ads