Iconic heroes: can we recover from abandonment?

Do you want to keep playing Ne'Memoren's Vault?

• Yes! We need to finish it. Iconics, ho!

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • No! You stopped the game, and I don't want to restart it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wasn't in the original iconic game, but I can't resist polls.

Votes: 33 63.5%

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'd like to continue NeMoren's Vault. Does anyone actually want to keep playing? I abandoned the game pretty rudely when I got overwhelmed by RL stuff, and I haven't followed through with continuing when I said I was. I'm really sorry about that.

If we restart, do you want to play?

Vadania

Explorer
Yes PC, you know I'm there. Thank you for your time.

I wanna defeat this place!

Only other place I've seen any play in the past few months is Gamestoppers and you know how many problems that has.

Lucita

First Post
That depends...are you prepared to stop being as discriminatory as you have been in the past?

Not that I need the work, since my third novel was recently released, but it's something to while away the nights...

Nebin

Explorer
Gnome HO !!!

Nebin walks in with a large bag of crisps O are we back on ? Cool lets go before I add anymore to my figure, I guess I need to find my sweet Lidda and let her know.

He turns around and goes back out the door calling........ Sweet Tater ! we're back on the Vault ! Quit hideing from your Gnomie Bear now, we need to get you dressed !

Last edited:

Hennet

First Post
Am I out of that damn pit yet?

Zzzz...Huh, wha--I Magic Missle it!

Oh. Sure, I can fit in some vault time. If I can only find the right outfit...

Mialee

First Post
I am returned.

Yes, I'm the same crotchety old Mialee from the old ENboards... I just have been hibernating. What's that? Elves don't hibernate? Well, check the race section of your PHB. It's in there. Somewhere. Leave me alone.

I am ready to delve more deeply into the vault, if only to provide a show for Mr. J. Bell.

Quick rant- when will I be allowed to travel with the party through an official WotC product again? It's been forever since I've been in the art for an official module. Lidda, Krusk, Hennet, and Jozan were in RttToEE. I believe I was last on the cover of Forge of Fury.

Sigh...

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
In the corner, Jozan kneels with bowed head before an image of Pelor. He has been dutifully praying all these many weeks...praying with silent fervor upon his knees, praying without pause, without food or water!

(or maybe he has been napping)

No! No, indeed!! Pelor's Own Iconic HAS been praying! Seeking the purity of soul and mind and body that the Lord of Light requires of all true supplicants! He has been faithful! He has been true! He has been snoring! (well, only a little)

And now, now at long last, all his devotions and petitions and adorations and glorifications and what have you have finally been answered!

Jozan shudders, and tears shimmer in his eyes. He raises both hands to the glowing image of his god. Then he turns to look at his friends, his comrades in this long and arduous penance. His lips part...he will speak his joy...

"I can't feel my legs anymore and my back is killing me. Can someone help me up?"

Last edited:

Remove ads