• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconic heroes: can we recover from abandonment?

Do you want to keep playing Ne'Memoren's Vault?

• Yes! We need to finish it. Iconics, ho!

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • No! You stopped the game, and I don't want to restart it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wasn't in the original iconic game, but I can't resist polls.

Votes: 33 63.5%

Kazak

First Post
Zhure said:
A completely unrelated question: How were stats generated for the iconics? Merely curious.

I can answer this one for ye. We used the 25 point spreads for an NPC of the appropriate class (from the NPC section in the DMG or PsiHB), then added 3 more points to take it up to 28 points.

Zhure

First Post
Thanks!

Two more questions:
1- How were Feats and Skills selected? By scouring the books and examples and poring over them? Or by just normal picks?

and 2- What slots if any are still open and where does a body sign up?

Greg

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I bet I can elucidate, Mr. Zhure! Currently, we have 13 active iconics. Even though there are a couple of other iconics in the dungeon (Eberk, Naull) who have no players, I'm going to hold it at 13 for the immediate future. When we played earlier, I was tearing my hair out trying to deal with too many people. As much fun as it would be to run a second game with the other iconics, I just don't have the time.

I will keep track of people who are interested, in case current players have to drop out.

Remove ads