Idea

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I plead sleep deprivation on the original read through. ;)
At any rate - there does need to be some catergorization and/or ranking on whatever approach is taken.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Thankyou Bari, for clearing that one up.

Everyone's trying ta make me look stupid? ;). On the other hand...as Sienna points out, it has the friendship flaw, of conning all your same level mates to pick the fight. On the other hand, if you've entered the tourney, and are so much a pussie cat to keep declining equally matched fights, it's your own fault for falling to the bottom rung so to speak. No one said life is fair. And the underdog winning is one of the most glorious moments of all.

Elra

First Post
Lacerin, here's what I think you should do, make a chart, just like the one on super smash bros for their tournament, rank the characters who sign up to do it from weakest to strongest, that way, when you're all said and done you'll have two against eachother that are about the same in rank, after awhile you may end up with a weak one against a strong one, but that's only because they're the winners of all of their matches, I think that would be a fair way to do it, but then again, life isn't fair, but that's my suggestion.

Shadow Leaf

First Post
I second that suggestion, and to add to it, you can have two main brackets for mage and melee and have the top fighters from those fight each other if you guys are still worried about advantages/disadvantages for melee vs. mage

Bari

First Post
What about, instead of it be full fight, to have other kinds of challenges from time to time? Like, a race (you can fight meanwhile?) or getting a certain token or something?

Remove ads