Idle Question...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Ohhh it's you Kal, but that dont mean we adore ya any less. We can sympathise! Good to see Az is getting betterer. Logically he prolly would, if Ungry's in there somewhere doing it's utmost to get a functional beat everyone around body back!

Due to circumstances brought up by a dear friend, Sky is jumping on the bandwagon. And yeah, Ariel, she's on your side. As soon as Nathan comes through with a few things, she'll be ready to rock.

Kallikrates

First Post
All my characters have unusual circumstances. But which of my characters is the true puppet master. So...yeah...Ariel might have a problem from some of mine...

Venisad

First Post
Oh, do not fret from Shasf... It's working on something, even the orb is helping -Its- master...

Oh.. sweet dreams to all...

Enough about that ramble, personal life is also limiting my time on the site, though I hope to be more active in a while. And if Asterix's player does read this, I do hope that if it wouldn't be too much, would you mind causing a little havoc... actually, anyone who wants to use Shasf as an umbrella, use Its name all you want, well one of the many names... it seems the most popular one is Potatohead.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Oooooh Yay. Sky sky! *laughs* I am so childish! XD. I thought Sky had retired from fighting?! Perhaps she can be a sideline aid, like Rajak's proving to be. Except I secretly think he's enjoying ordering Ariel around! Moving right along. Sand dear, we'll have to manage without you, though I'm not sure how much active time anyone's getting online at the moment. It's the silly season after all. I'm vaguely aware that I have to help cook, clean, set up and all that this weekend coming, so I'll probably be online in fits and spurts. Makes for retarded RP, but it's the best I can do.

The current deal, is that I wont get Ariel back to 'normal' until the new year. Yeah it seems like a while away, but it's only two weekends, thus 2 RP sessions. That's long enough I suppose. Though I'm not -sure- how she'll recover yet, still trying to sort that out.

Milosh, welcome to the parade?! Heh, I'd like to discuss the possibility of Milosh fixing her...and how he'd manage it. Poke me OOC next time I'm online, or contact me via the details in the first post!

Dontella

First Post
So many people..

I am going to regulate myself and my multiple personalities to the side-lines, just due to the sheer masses that seem to be joining in. Besides, I seem to miss most of this stuff.

*shuffles off to feed her NWN addiction*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Awww Donny. Hmmm alright. I'll miss you? And you can peer from the sidelines and giggle with me? I may have to start spying on you though, just to try and keep track.

Venisad

First Post
My, this has been idle...

Well, to make a few questions, if anyone cares, Sand... well, lets just say he hasn't changed and will be making a return, soon I hope.

Shasf, no one cared if It was around, will also be making a return as soon as I finish up some detail changes to Its description.

Have fun and get better, happy new years and all that other jazz/blues/rock/ect... whatever really floats/rocks your boat/transportation

Remove ads