Idle Question...

Drindin

First Post
As Kraggar's dropped out for personal reasons, and since you have *more* than enough hunters, I got to thinking: What about Ariel's old friend, Lasir?

And i shall go on to say: Lasir will likely join on Ariel's side.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
You know, I really should warn everyone who's joining Ariel's side...I need a disclaimer. I take no responsibility for what Shasf or any of the other bad guys do to your characters XD! Ariel is insane at the moment after all. Shasf's not very nice...and she's gained 30 years or so in 2 days. Highly disturbed, not to mention a few additions and subtractions to her being. Poor girl. Poor Az's just suffered a fate very similar! You've been warned! But great to have Lasir aboard....I been missing him!

<edit: typos!>

Venisad

First Post
So far, I have really only seen Shasf as being a good guy.. I mean honestly, Shasf is -good- It is wierd and possibly insane, though completely innocent, and might claim Ariel did it all to herself?

Though hey, if you need to knock a few years off of your characters lives... come to Shasf, It'll put a good word in with its higher ups...

*looks around then sneeks off*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Alright....next update? Ariel's insane. She cant remember faces as to her she last saw peoples 30 years ago. *chuckles* She's 'obedient'...omg that's entertaining to play. Ehhh she's gone back to basic sentences, whispering, primal emotions, hate fear all those fun things. She doesn't remember how to feed! *chuckles* Which is where I would love Ru and Brad to intervene. Ru Ru...are you gonna be on next weekend? Ariel's gonna be hungry!

Ruthia

First Post
I'm on all the time Ariel. Maybe not christmas eve the whole day, but Saterday diffently. And yeah, that means my little sacrifical lamb named Brad will be around.

Venisad

First Post
*whisper mode* I'm glad no one caught that little drift of a higher up... */whisper mode*

I've noticed that some people might be a little on edge when Shasf is around, let me assure you, It is evil... erm... yeah, anways... Why do people steal Ariel away when Shasf wants to say hi? Its not like It did anything harmful, all in good intentions to further medieval science and alchemy..

Though in regards to anything else, I'm sure that their will be more oddities appearing from time to time, though I just have to make sure that the said potential oddities are not in a storyline or if something bad happens it will not be a train reck for the story line or arc that the possible character is in, and it might even liven things up a bit and give new news for a little while..

On a side note, I have discovered the possible identity of Santa Clause, truly. It will frighten many a small child to learn whom it might be and there are clues and facts that could back up the possibility.

Have a happy holiday...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Ru-darlin'...*huggles* Thankyou!

Sand, pwease stop scaring the kiddies...Shasf is not Santa! (Sorry just -had- to ruin it for ya!) And higher ups hmmm, now -that- bothers me. Luckily *crosses fingers* Ariel's lowly enough not to attract that kinda nasty attention? Or nastier attention. As for Az's suffering in vain...*giggles* At least you have the 'power' to do something about it. What's Ariel got ehhhh? Ohhh hmmm, that's still a secret thankfully. I wonder how long it should -technically- take for someone to recover their sanity after what she went through... Never mind my ramblings.

Kallikrates

First Post
Az's healing is happening faster than I predicted. In my mind I think of how long it would take me to get him back to...normal. I forget about everyone else here. I'm not sure who's crazier, me or my characters.

Remove ads