D&D 5E IG's "It's a Brand New World" [IC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Sounds great to me. Maybe Kiyara will jump back in since we're going to continue.

I will get a brief narrative up tonight I hope (assuming I can kick the kids off of one of the computers) and write put everyone who needs to be written out. And I've got other nasty ideas flowing too, so it might be time to put some into play. :)

See you soon.

sithramir

First Post
I like the idea of maybe some progression for characters if we are going to keep going? Something that helps put more investment for us into them?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Redis guides you back to his village easily enough, thankfully without further incident. The trip is about two days, and you arrive just before noon. J'hanna steps solemnly from the cart and helps with the removal of the casket before silently retreating somewhere to be alone. Justice too appears to be needing his space, though Nissa suspects it may be the lack of drink getting to him at last.

Redis shows you each to your quarters in a dilapidated inn and tells you that the funeral will be at sundown, should you desire to attend.

[sblock=INT (arcana or nature) DC 12]Sometime throughout the day, probably as you hear Andert's grieving widow wailing somewhere in the village, you remember that a cockatrice's petrification usually only lasts about 24 hours. Somewhere Andert and the gnome Mortimer Montri have probably regained use of their faculties, and are getting to know one another rather well.[/sblock]

OOC: Please level to level 2. Also, we can easily carry on with 4, but we can recruit more if you all vote for it. Up to you.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
[roll0]

Garrison is happy to arrive in town, even if it does mean that some will respond badly at his appearance.

The room is comfortable, though his feet hang over the end of the bed.

sithramir

First Post
Arcana roll: [roll0] 13

Aedon studies late into the night inspired about a spell he had been working on before passing out that night exhausted from his first real combat encounter.

He makes it late to breakfast looking groggy.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Arcana check - [roll0]

Nissa tosses and turns that night, nightmares raging through her. She wakes, screaming and thrashing in her sweat soaked sheets.

OOC: Planning on multiclassing to Warlock, with your permission. The nightmares would thus be a visitation from her fey patron. If not, then they were just nightmares.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Arcana check - [roll0]

Nissa tosses and turns that night, nightmares raging through her. She wakes, screaming and thrashing in her sweat soaked sheets.

OOC: Planning on multiclassing to Warlock, with your permission. The nightmares would thus be a visitation from her fey patron. If not, then they were just nightmares.
Multiclassing is fine.

Remove ads