D&D 5E IG's "It's a Brand New World" [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry I dropped my end of the conversation, Kiraya! I do want to continue the conversation, but perhaps it's best if we let the narrative move on for now, and we'll pick it up again? :))

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
At this point, its been long enough that I've really kind of lost track of both my character and what's going on in the story. Might be best to just let it go.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I am happy to proceed. I like Garrison, and I really wanted to play the character.

Attrition is endemic to PbP: this game began 10+ months ago, and we're still level 1. I know there has been a lot of dead air in that time, but the two facts form a feedback loop: working up from level 1 is almost impossible, and yet everyone thinks their game will be an exception.

The question is, IG, do *you* want to continue? If so, then we can go. Or we can fast forward a few years and maybe recruit some more people, but at a level that is more likely to keep players invested. That way, if people want to leave, they can, and if you want to continue the game that can happen too, no harm no foul.

Remove ads