D&D 5E IG's "It's a Brand New World" [IC]

Shayuri

First Post
Maighan gets herself up and goes over to assist Garrison. She's hurt, and tired, but the job hasn't gone away just because of those things.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Garrison is able to release the horses from the cart. Unfortunately, one of them seems to have broken its leg.

OOC: I'll get the contents of Mortimer's wagon together in the next day or so.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Garrison looks with pity on the pained animal. "Does anyone have some healing magic that can help mend this creature's leg?" he asks. He has seen the forces commanded by his allies, and he is sure that among their powers resides the ability to offer the needed healing for the animal. In the meantime he comforts the beast, holding it down to the ground with his arm across its massive neck.

Shayuri

First Post
"I need to rest first," Maighan admitted as she knelt to carefully examine the hurt leg, without touching it. "I've used what power I had for now. But I may be able to help keep her comfortable until then, if she'll let me."

industrygothica

Adventurer
The horse continues to struggle despite Garrison's attempts to soothe it. It is quite obviously in serious pain.

[sblock=Nissa]
After rummaging through the petrified gnome's wagon, you find:

2,500 Copper
1,300 Silver
20 Gold
7 lapis lazuli worth 10 gp each
exotic wood-framed small mirror worth 25gp
silver small bracelet worth 25gp
jade figurine worth 25gp
soapstone pair of dice worth 25gp
silver goblet worth 25gp
silver-framed small mirror worth 25gp
jade goblet worth 25gp
Potion of Healing
Potion of Healing
Scroll of Witch Bolt, (PHB 289)
Scroll of Pass without Trace, (PHB 264)
Potion of Healing
Potion of Healing

hoard total: 420.00 gp
[/sblock]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Nissa's eyes widen at the treasure trove. She emerges from the wagon, jade goblet in one hand, potion in the other, "Uh...guys. This gnome was either rich or a thief...or, well, a rich thief."

She holds out the potion vial to Garrison, "I think this will help the horse."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Thank you, Nissa," says Garrison solemnly, as he takes the potion and pours it into a shallow dish, from which the horse can lick. the fragrant smell is a familiar one -- he's used these potions before, and arrow holes have sealed up before his eyes, punctured lungs have re-inflated. Garrison's orcish lips do not smile easily, but he wants to alleviate the suffering of the animal if he can. He trusts this will do it.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
As the Horse writhes on the inside, Garrison strokes its mane, calming it. When suddenly it stands he clears away and lets it walk for a few paces. In a few seconds, though, it seems fully recovered, and he gathers the pair of animals, adjusts their halters, and ties them to a tree.

"Now to right the cart. Who can help?" he asks. Garrison doesn't want to waste any time.

OOC: I'm going to anticipate an Athletics roll here. [roll0]. If it's just a pure strength roll, it's than number less four. If someone helps, then he'll have advantage, which will be the better of the above roll and [roll1] (again, possibly -4).

Remove ads