• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i'm a giant dork and i make dice.

offsprg01

First Post
dice-sample.png

i also run a podcast called Burnout Radio.

and i'm a web designer.

and i'm looking for a good saga edition or dresden files pbp.

there introduction made B-)

not sure if this is the right place for an intro so mods feel free to move this if need be.

BriarMonkey

First Post
Hulloooo!

And while I see that you are making wooden dice, do you happen to make any of the other polyhedrals, aside from the d6?

offsprg01

First Post
for now i just make the d6's. i'm still trying to fabricate jigs to cut the rest of the dice up to d20. the d30 isn't even on my radar yet. so currently the only thing i can reliably make is a d6. next up will be the d4 and d8 and those should be simple enough.

offsprg01

First Post
after a quick read though the rules on the board i think this is ok but if it's not please feel free to remove the link mods.

so i'm getting a bunch of requests for dice, so i decided to make a small kick starter project for those that are interested.

Artisan Dice by Charlie Brumfield — Kickstarter

so if you'd like a set of dice feel free to back the project! and i'm going to be offering a special set of dice for the top tier backers made from a stash of certified jack daniels oak i have laying around. they'll be made from oak that has been aged for 7 years in the finest tennessee whiskey.

jack_daniels_whiskey_wood.png

dice that smell like booze? does it get any better than that? ;)

jasper

Rotten DM
I have sand casted dice in pewter. I just took the original made sure a pt was straight up. Pack sand around it and poured. I made a couple of d20 and 1 d8. I wonder were they got to.

Remove ads