Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

Hey all! :)

Okay, I just uploaded it. I could have done another half hour but I was having trouble concentrating on the screen afetr about 13 hours solid on the 'puter'. So I just decided to call it a night.

I will stress now that you won't be missing much if you wait until the next update (though I suspect that won't deter most of you).

Its only 13 more pages (Of about half the Divine Abilities) and the Cosmic Abilities table, and many of the divine abilities are themselves half finished. It was only about 25 extra hours of work from last week (since I was busy doing the Bestiary cover).

Don't tell me about spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, wrong prerequisites or anything of that nature.

I also know that the Effect abilities are going to take a lot more explaining.

Could someone just check the downloads working okay so I can crawl into my bed and bid you all goodnight.

U_K!
I again am awed. Your divine aura extends through PDF files. :)
Would it be possible to take every stacking [Effect] Ability (Like Quantum effect) and have them all stack for some super-uber mega-vorpal-oblivion? Or would you just choose which one at a time to apply?
Suddenly the Neutronium Golem looks like a real weakling. (Not really. Make him sentient, and give him some cheese divine powers too:))
Speaking of such foes, with the Goetic Blood power, if I took 100000 damage, could I "bleed" one? (In the bestiarty you said Summoned creature CR = spell level x 1.5...) This seems really good for Time Lords...

Last edited:

paradox42

First Post
Yeah, what Eversius said. :) Most impressive. And... now we can properly make our own Adamic dragons! We have a list of Divine powers to choose from for the stacking-per-age-category thing! This should be fun.

Remove ads