• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Important! Interview opportunity - what do you want to know about the GSL?

JVisgaitis

Explorer
I hope this is posted before the weekend. I'm leaving for Florida really early Saturday morning and if I don't find out by then, I'll have to wait 2 weeks... :(

Jack99 said:
Sarcasm? Aren't we getting a tad bold now?
Sarcasm? Realism. This isn't a questionnaire with 18 true/false answers. Those answers will be written, debated, rewritten and copy-edited 3 times and then sent to legal. I'd like to be wrong and see the answers tomorrow. But I will be shocked if they are released before May 1.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
JVisgaitis said:
I hope this is posted before the weekend. I'm leaving for Florida really early Saturday morning and if I don't find out by then, I'll have to wait 2 weeks... :(

Um, we do have the internet in Florida. ;)

JVisgaitis

Explorer
DaveMage said:
Um, we do have the internet in Florida. ;)

I'm getting married in Disney and our hotel doesn't have internet access. If you can convince my soon to be wife that I need to find a place that has internet access so I can find out about the Open Game License, you're welcome to try... ;) She loves D&D and plays with the rest of our group, but I'd feel bad even asking her considering the circumstances.

Jack99

Adventurer
JVisgaitis said:
I'm getting married in Disney and our hotel doesn't have internet access. If you can convince my soon to be wife that I need to find a place that has internet access so I can find out about the Open Game License, you're welcome to try... ;) She loves D&D and plays with the rest of our group, but I'd feel bad even asking her considering the circumstances.

Congratulation mate, welcome to the club of misery and despair! ;)

Remove ads