Incarnum CAmpaign Anyone?

D.Shaffer

First Post
Just saw this and it looks interesting. Was wondering if you were still taking people? I was thinking of taking a Totemist/Barbarian type (Going into Totemic Rager), although I'm not sure where that would fit into the scheme of things.

As an alternative, I was thinking of going for a more Knight like archetype, although I'm not sure how well mounted combat would go with Incarnum. (Possibly Fighter/Incarnate going into Incarnum Blade)

Pyrex

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Hey now, there's our tank! ;)

Pretty much.

I'm currently leaning towards LN and definately not nice. One o' them less pleasant types that does the less pleasant jobs the Sapphire Heirarchs need done. :]

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
sorry about the delay in posting - im having connection problems at the moment. it should be fixed soon, though id rather wait until its fixed to begin (could eb a few weeks as yet)

nice to see more variety in characters :)

Atotemic rager would be no different to a barbarian/druid in a normal party from 'civilised' lands. you could be an outside agent, of sprts, for the Hierarchs.

Pure soulborn sounds like atank to me :)

Pyrex

First Post
Turns out Soulborn can't have a neutral alignment component so I'll likely be going LG. I should have a draft to post by monday or so.

moritheil

First Post
It turns out that dropping 17 cha to a 16 is a very good move, as it allows 10 str to turn into a 13. :p I am thus done with my tweaking.

Have we a gallery yet?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
According to Nalfeshnee's previous post, internet problems might delay him for another couple of weeks. So we might need to chill for a bit. Maybe we can nit-pick each other's character sheets while we're waiting. ;)

moritheil

First Post
Isida - Do you generally find that it is best to take an array of better than average stats, or try to focus on a few? I tend towards the latter, but Question's proposal has me thinking about general efficiency.

Pyrex

First Post
I prefer somewhere inbetween.

Given a point-buy system 14 is the obvious sweet-spot for stats; as 16's & 18's are progressively more expensive.

My general philosophy for point-buy is no more than one 16; and nothing higher than that unless you're playing Wiz/Sor, in which case you want one 18.

I also don't like stat penalties, so the array I'm using for my character is:
16/14/14/14/10/10

Remove ads