Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Leif

Adventurer
Take a vote if you want. Stay and fight chaos beasts (if there are any more); figure out white-plume's plot; find Vardi and Loddie; or skip town and find something that more directly involves the current party as a whole. I think I can accommodate whatever you decide, though I've given up any attempt at predicting what you'll do a long time ago...
Ok, since you ask -- My vote is that we work on both figuring out White Plume's plot and finding Vardi and Loddie (even though Uulark has no idea who they are). I also vote that we take GREAT PAINS to stay AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE from any and all chaos beasts!

Friadoc

Explorer
As maybe be obvious, Buurt goes with the flow, more often than naught, as it's his current way. More so since he really, really doesn't care much for this town right now, as it seems to be just a lousy place with no spine to better its self.

Thus, why he's been following the party's choices, instead of making his own, as he feels he's just a slight bit bitter.

So, as with Leif and Scottley, A&B with knowledge that, if not for the good of the city, then for Oerth, the chaos beasties need be put down.

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, Rogash has been too up close and personal with the Chaos Beasts to let the run rampant around the city. And he's still got a beef with White Plume. Don't forget the execution of our former party member too.

industrygothica

Adventurer
As long as you guys are sure. I'm sure there's a ship sailing out of port somewhere tonight, and a shifty-looking captain with a lazy eye more than willing to let you travel along through the foggy mists.... for a price, no doubt.

But I digress... chaos beasts it is.

That being said, I'm not sure if I've told you that I'm smack in the middle of moving yet again, so posting will be sparse until we're done and have internet up at the new house.

-IG

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just don't drop your computer in the process of moving, plz. Otherwise pack/move/unpack with all the time you need.

industrygothica

Adventurer
A small IC update is up. Sorry for taking so long.

On another topic: Some of you may have heard me talk about the world of Ansium, a homebrew setting created by the people over at the Cartographer's Guild. The world is constantly growing and changing, but interest has waned a bit over the last few months. In an effort to keep interest alive, I started a 4e game set in the portion of Ansuim that I designed and mapped, The Witchlight Strand. Our party of 5 has now become a party of 4, and I was wondering if one of you might want to fill the empty spot--a defender or leader role, I believe. There has only been one combat encounter to get everyone introduced, and the party has only just now accepted "the job," so it's an excellent time to get in if you're interested.

For now, the game is hosted off-site, on my personal web page, and is every bit as slow-moving as this one. I think I'm going to try to convince them to let me transfer it all here to enworld though, because I really hate the forum software that I'm using.

Let me know if you're interested.

-IG

jkason

First Post
I'd be more than interested in more games with you at the helm, but I have yet to even look at anything 4E, and I'm unlikely to have the funds to get even a core rulebook for a while yet. Since 4E doesn't have the SRD that the previous edition does, then, I'm afraid I wouldn't be any use to you. ;)

jason

Leif

Adventurer
:D Another 4E game?? With a Cleric slot??
So far, every 4E character I've played has been a cleric, and, oddly enough, that's been by choice. I'm already playing/DMing two 4E games, though, so I'll give Scotley the right of first refusal, but if he declines please, please, please count me in for another cleric! :D

[ What in tarnation is that weird thing just below this post??? We've been invaded by the ads again! And I thought that we paying members were supposed to be able to turn the ads off!]

FYI, IG -- You're quite a bit over the recommended 1000 post maximum for this thread....

Last edited:

Remove ads