Intellectual Property needing the RPG treatment

Crothian

First Post
Firefly is a an RPG and Riftwar Saga is based on a RPG campaign.

I think Lost Girl could make for a good modern fantasy game.

Crothian

First Post
Yeah, I know Riftwar is based on Feist's D&D group's campaign, but I still think it merits a Campaign Setting book.

He put out some stuff back in the 80's but I never tracked any of it down to see what it is.

Didn't know about the Firefly RPG, though. What system did they use?

Margaret Weis Press made it (I think it is out of print now) using the Cortex system. It was probably more miss then hit as a system.

Kaodi

Hero
I do not think there has ever been a proper Gundam RPG, though I suppose there have been attempts to have Gundam-like mecha in some games... I am hoping that 7e will have a fantasy mecha module a la Vision of Escaflowne.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
There have been dozens of mecha games, and a quick search will show you a few "Gundam" RPGs, but I don't know how many- if any- are official TTRPGs.

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION]
You invoked my avatar, so now I must reveal the #1 intellectual property waiting to be made into an RPG.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: An adventurer with an overprotective mother ends up at a castle and gets into trouble, but in the end inspires the nobility to be better.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A&fmt=18[/ame]

Golden Girls made 2nd place.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You invoked my avatar, so now I must reveal the #1 intellectual property waiting to be made into an RPG.

The My Little Pony people would like to have a word with you in that deep dark alley...where they're serving cookies!

Remove ads