[Interest Check] Savage Worlds One-Shots

Walking Dad

First Post
Welcome!
I consider SW a bit like chess... easy to learn but hard to master. I will assist everyone who needs assistance in character creation and the rules itself are rather simple and have not much upkeep. The Combat Survival Guide is a great resource and much recommended. It helps to avoid frustration with the seemingly simple combat.

@ all: Please post in the recruitment thread linked above.

Fenris

Adventurer
I read the brief description of the campaign and it sounds very interesting. I've only played SW once in my 15 years of tabletop gaming and I really can't remember the rules very well. Is there a big learning curve to the system? If not I'm interested.

Also hello to all.

Hi MD and welcome.
SW is very easy to pick up. I played it for the first time at a game day a few years ago and it was simple and intuitive. You shouldn't have any problems. AS WD mentioned the finer points can take a bit of learning, but you don't need them really and the combat survival guide does help a lot to give you hints when you struggle.

Mass Defect

First Post
I'll DL the basic guide and see how much I like it and go from there. From what I remember of the system it wasn't hard just different. I need to branch out in my systems known anyways.

Remove ads