Interest in Red Hand of Doom (Recruiting)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Well, I've been extremely late with Virashil's character sheet, and I notice now that the first combat has begun in the IC, so Solosaddie - should I just hold off on Virashil and be used as an alternate if someone drops, or join in the IC? Either way is fine.

nothingpoetic

First Post
or you could theoretically join in Drellin's Ferry, but you would miss the first combat. And you are in Carmel, nice to see another Indy area board member!

SolosAddie

Explorer
i will private message you s@squatch :)

Other than that as this is my first pbp dming, if you wish to offer constructive criticism, please let me know.

And it was asked earlier but yes, please keep you hp totals in blocks. Mention in-character health status as wounded, terrible wounds, etc.

Do people mind if i just tell you when you level, rather than xp?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
i will private message you s@squatch :)

Other than that as this is my first pbp dming, if you wish to offer constructive criticism, please let me know.

And it was asked earlier but yes, please keep you hp totals in blocks. Mention in-character health status as wounded, terrible wounds, etc.

Do people mind if i just tell you when you level, rather than xp?
I like sometimes a map to help me visualize positions. It is very helpful for deciding if one uses an area effect or not.

Just do level up and ignore tracking xp is perfectly fine by me.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I hope he isn't waiting for me... My PC is going to enter combat in the next couple of rounds, but I have been sort of sidetracked, and haven't uploaded her to the RG yet.

I will do that soon, but I don't want to slow things down, if the delay is being caused by me -- feel free to advance the combat round by round and I'll join when I get my sheet in order.

Remove ads