Interest in Red Hand of Doom (Recruiting)

Walking Dad

First Post
I will try to finish my character today. Your background suggestions look very solid :) .

Please post a link to the IC thread here. I tend to miss these things...

SolosAddie

Explorer
be with the group, the "having just finished teaching a pimp, who was so stupid that he actually attempted to shake down Calistia's sacred prostitutes, the error of his ways."

This could easily be in Red Ridge. This was resolved about a week prior. Since then, you were troubled by visions/dreams of a dark cloud descending over Elsir Vale, and a golden wasp, flying north, attacking it only to fall. You puzzled over this, and decied Calistria did want you to go north to combat this problem, but you could not do the task alone.

You heard about the party leaving to investigate the rumors, and Lord Jeerad, was pleased to have a cleric accompany his (basically foster sons). (he asked you to try to keep them safe :) )

Walking Dad

First Post
Could we travel at least by horse. I cannot see a scion of a Chelexian noble house just walk a street. Maybe I should just change my prepared spell to mount...

HandofMystra

First Post
Talen
Walking Dad should get real familiar with your character. IN the Serpent's Skull AP game WD and I are in, I have a cleric of Calistria/rogue who wields a whip. He is only first level though (can't wait for second since Weapon Finesse extends to whips).

ghostcat

First Post
be with the group, the "having just finished teaching a pimp, who was so stupid that he actually attempted to shake down Calistia's sacred prostitutes, the error of his ways."

This could easily be in Red Ridge. This was resolved about a week prior. Since then, you were troubled by visions/dreams of a dark cloud descending over Elsir Vale, and a golden wasp, flying north, attacking it only to fall. You puzzled over this, and decied Calistria did want you to go north to combat this problem, but you could not do the task alone.

You heard about the party leaving to investigate the rumors, and Lord Jeerad, was pleased to have a cleric accompany his (basically foster sons). (he asked you to try to keep them safe :) )

Works for me.

Remove ads