• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into The Future

Kallikrates

First Post
This is shaping up too be a fun event. I just have to keep my guys alive up to the 20th then! This is going to crazy fun. I can't wait.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Gabe has talked about the possibility of a new temporary room for this, so you guys don't tie up Carpe DM or Ahoy! Adventure, and can keep it going all weekend. We just need to be sure of the weekend (and make sure Gabe's available to do it then ;-)).

Rain Cloud

First Post
Alright since i havent gotten many more posts in referance to an acutal date and time,. I am going to go ahead and say that the 21st and 22nd of April will work for this. sooo

April 21st and 22nd.
Starting at 8pm Eastern Standard Time on the 21st which will bleed into the 22nd of April morning, and if the Magi let us, end when ever the last people leave. Im sure that gives the different groups time to come in. The late nighters, the early birds and the morning crew all get there time with the room.

Ill write up a basic description of what the area looks like along with what foods are served and drinks are offered since i doubt we get a golem and the Gabe is being nice enough to conciter even giving us our own room for this :)!!!! Ill write it all up and see how we can make this all work out.

Id like to talk to a magi on this more privately so how do i do this?

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Email the text of the description to isrpmagi@gmail.com and I can arrange for it to be the room description when people walk into the room. Speaking to us privately can be done by that email or on my messenger addresses on my profile (when I'm not asleep, at work or otherwise AFK... which is a lot).

Rain Cloud

First Post
Alright so its offical! It will take place on the 21 and 22nd as planned and were even getting our own room for it so we dont eat up the DM rooms! YAY for Gabe *hugs and snuggles* Im sending the room discription in so that it can be posted when you enter the room. This i hope will be really really fun for everyone too.

Setting will be in Grayhawk, a few miles outside of fords keep. Rember to have fun with making a temporary new dessy for your character so that other players will have fun getting to know the new you! Also, ofcourse we all will be following the CoC, just beucase im a player and not a moderator doesnt mean ill ingore the rules.

Lets all enjoy this and get ready who you want to bring in for the meeting people! :D

KEye News

First Post
Since we have the dates set, and are getting help from the Magi, will there be one of those semi-permanent posts in the announcement area about this?

Rain Cloud

First Post
I dont think we will because it is a player hosted event and i dont think any magi will be showing up to over see it. We are left to our selves on it.

Remove ads