Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, we enter Turkey as casual tourist. We try to track back the cell of terrorist and we stop them before they unfold there plan. Am I correct? What lead do you have up to now on these terrorist? If you know it will happen, it must be because you have some information. What are those information? Where does they come? Do we have contacts over there to help us? Personally, I don't speak Turkish or arabe, so it will be a bit of a problem with me."

Hawkeye

First Post
"Excellent. So we just go, bash a few heads, save the people and come home? I can get behind that."

Hawkeye

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The Department of Homeland Security received an anonymous tip indicating two attacks, one of which was very specific, and the other of which was just a vague 'attack in Turkey'. They initially discounted the tip somewhat, but before they could get through the bureaucratic red tape to inform anyone in Turkey, the specific attack actually happened. This leads the information to gain a high amount of credibility."

Velmont

First Post
Cedric turns his head at Griff at his last comment, but he doesn't pass a comment. He prefer to shut his mouth for the moment and listen to the answers given.

"How did we recieve these tips? A call? An email? A letter? If it is by electronic mean, I would like to have access to the computer who recieved it and see the mail and try to track back the web up to the sender. I am quite sure you've tried to do it already, but I would like to try it myself."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It was a letter. The anonymous sender claims to have tapped a cell phone conversation to get the information. We dusted it for fingerprints, but couldn't identify the sender."

Salix

First Post
"I have a question. The UN doesn't have any kind of contact in Turkey for us? They want us to go into Turkey, a bunch of gringos, and just start asking "discreet" questions about possible terrorist plots. Which brings me to a second point. Martin and I aren't exactly what you would call bland in appearance. How do you propose we deal with that?", Gremlin tries to ask his questions in a non-confrontational and matter of fact manner, wanting to deal with the problems without getting himself bumped from the mission.

Hawkeye

First Post
OOC: The Doctor has finally decided to induce my wife's delivery on Thursday. I'll be able to respond up through tomorrow night and then be offline for a few days (unless the hospital has added wireless capability).

Hawkeye

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, trust me. If we had more normal-looking people who could easily blend in and were ready for this mission, we would have brought them. If that girl Sierra had stayed behind, you could have used whatever it is she does to disguise."

"As for discreet questions, we have reason to believe that at least two of you have excellent information-gathering abilities, though not all such abilities involve questions asked with the mouth."

"If anyone in this group has a solution for masking the appearance of the more unusual members, speak now. Otherwise, we're going to have to try to jury-rig something temporary."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Since this is supposed to be taking place just after Bront's adventure (based on the characters who were in both), I will defer to Bront on that one)

Remove ads