• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=OOC]Technicaly, with the timeline, it should be set close to when the actual date is, but that's realy kind of flexable for the actual adventure. The timeline is just there to show the (hopefully) escilating events as well as add some continuity to the game.[/sblock]

Hawkeye

First Post
Lot said:
Martin listens to the briefing politely. When there is a lull in the speaking, he raises his hand.

"Sir, I'm very interested in helping with this and I'd like to help in any way I can. It's just...well, my skill set does not lend itself to subtlety or tact. Maybe, we could pose as weapons dealers of some sort. Maybe I could pretend to be some kind of bioweapon that you guys claim you can mass produce. Meet the right people, make some connections, etc. Maybe a bit far-fetched, but I can guarantee that I can do some things that terrorists would love to get their hands on. If it's one thing I can do, I can terrorize."

"Oooh I know! We can dress you up like a big monkey and put a collar with a leash on you! That would be so rad! I am sure that would work. Sorry dude, but I don't see it any other way. Once were done though, I'll show you some of the primo surfing spots to make it up to you. I bet that tails give you some extra balance on the board."

Hawkeye

Lot

First Post
Hawkeye said:
"Oooh I know! We can dress you up like a big monkey and put a collar with a leash on you! That would be so rad! I am sure that would work. Sorry dude, but I don't see it any other way. Once were done though, I'll show you some of the primo surfing spots to make it up to you. I bet that tails give you some extra balance on the board."

Carrion nods politely

"Um...maybe? I've never really done any surfing and..."Carrion points to his hooves. "...these might not help much for board grip. As for the mission, I think the ape-suit is kinda unnecessary."

Hawkeye

First Post
Lot said:
Carrion nods politely

"Um...maybe? I've never really done any surfing and..."Carrion points to his hooves. "...these might not help much for board grip. As for the mission, I think the ape-suit is kinda unnecessary."

Oh I wasn't thinking an ape suit. I was like thinking suspenders, shorts, a little hat and a cup, just like in that Bugs Bunny cartoon. That was just so funny.

Hawkeye

Velmont

First Post
"Please, before thinking of the vacation, let's focus on our mission." suggest CPU, looking at Griff. "Highbrow, does the envellop have been posted, and if yes, what the stamp tells?" He turns back his attention to Steele "You talk about a previous attack from teh same group. Can you fill us up with the details of this attack. What happen? Where? Does anyone have claim that attack?"

Salix

First Post
Velmont said:
"Please, before thinking of the vacation, let's focus on our mission." suggest CPU, looking at Griff. "Highbrow, does the envellop have been posted, and if yes, what the stamp tells?" He turns back his attention to Steele "You talk about a previous attack from teh same group. Can you fill us up with the details of this attack. What happen? Where? Does anyone have claim that attack?"

"Griff, when you have some input besides the best surfing spots feel free to speak up. Until then, this is serious business, treat it that way. Lt. Steele, the more info you can give us on the attack that was undertaken the better. That might be a good starting point. Good thinking CPU.", Gremlin says, shooting Griff a stern look.

Hawkeye

First Post
Salix said:
"Griff, when you have some input besides the best surfing spots feel free to speak up. Until then, this is serious business, treat it that way. Lt. Steele, the more info you can give us on the attack that was undertaken the better. That might be a good starting point. Good thinking CPU.", Gremlin says, shooting Griff a stern look.

"Dude, I am treating it seriously. I may not be a braniac, but I am doing the best I can. I don't hear you coming up with any ideas on how to get Carrion here into the country. I guess when the time comes and you aren't doing something as well as I can, you'll accept me calling you on it?

Hawkeye

Velmont

First Post
"Your right on that point, Griff, Carrion need to have a look more normal, or we need him not to attract too much attention on us. I might come up with something if I got the proper tools. Sierra have given me an idea, but that will take some time to design some blue print and then build it. I can try to speed things up, but the device I would create would have a lot of chance to fail as I wouldn't have the time to do the proper test. It all depend on how much time we have in front of us."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Thinking of using Invention to devellop a device with Morph.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads