• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Hawkeye

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Oh, I know. But they don't attack Turkey because they don't want to push it too far on the side of the West. And to Steele, Muslims are Muslims--I can't stress enough, since this came up in one of my LEW games, that the opinions of my NPCs are not the opinions of the GM ;))

OOC: They attacked Turkey in November of 2003. The attack around the same time in Spain probably is etched in more people's minds.

Hawkeye

hero4hire

Explorer
Highbrow reads the message aloud for the benefit of the others.

"Hmm. This was printed on a Fax Machine, probably a Samsung PF-560 or PF-565P. The paper appears to be standard thermal paper made in mainland China. It appears to be have been folded into a standard-sized letter envelope. Though no envelope seems to be present." he says with a hint of irritation. "The message itself as you can tell is somewhat disjointed. The font itself appears to be Turkish Times New Roman."

He looks up from the paper. "As for cloaking our comrades' appearences. A holographic image emitter would not help during a commercial flight. The sheer girth of Carrion would prohibit him sitting in most passenger seats. Perhaps if he were shipped as a pet he could travel in the cargo bay."

OOC: I am all for the holo-emitters. An invention that would actually change there dimensions seems a bit too corny and will have nothing to do with that for out of game reasons (if I read it in a comic I'd hate it!) Rystil I added flavour details to Highbrow's analysis, but if this in anyway counterdicts the adventure or is "too much" let me know and I will edit.

Hawkeye

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: They attacked a synagogue in Turkey. They are careful about it when they attack targets in Turkey ;))

OOC: They also attack two banks in November of 2003. Most of the people killed or injured in both sets of attacks were Muslims.

Hawkeye

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It's probably going to be a device that modifies waveforms, including light, but yeah, it won't change dimensions. Thurston might have an idea or two for that, though.

The flavour additions are excellent--no problems here :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hawkeye said:
OOC: They also attack two banks in November of 2003. Most of the people killed or injured in both sets of attacks were Muslims.

Hawkeye
(OOC: Cool, looks like I actually did miss those two. :) Well, Al Qaida are definitely scum, but they don't use snipers in general after a bombing, and they didn't take credit for this one ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It seems to have been a government office. Not highly consequential, in the grand scheme of things, but a decent symbol, at least, and the biggest and most occupied building to destroy in that city."

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Go in first class, where you have more space, and put Carrion there, next to two of us, so he can take much place, and the person who would most likely see that there is a problem, it would be us. I volonteer to be one of the person going in first class :p [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
"We can expect another governemental building for the next attack. If they have a cause, they will continue in the same direction. But it's only an hypothesis."

Remove ads