• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If people are willing to play, I'm willing to run it--it seems like we lost all out players. The adventure is basically a bit of investigation (which is dragging on right now) and then a whole bunch of action, which you guys are close to reaching depending on what you do--technically you could get to the action by just sitting in Istanbul once you get there and waiting for the enemies to make their next move, for instance)

Salix

First Post
OOC: I'm done. I probably won't play again until I'm done GMing my game. It looks like Velmont may have been the last man standing.

Velmont

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: If the Resolute are found to eb hacking a bank, that would be very bad for image, so a good protection of not being discovered but also false lead in case they discover so they think someone else have tried to hack.

Once that done, we will hope to get a chance to hack the bank.

OOC: In other word, we hack, but we place secuity high enough and also place false lead in case the attempt is detected. The lead will go to a reknown crme organization.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The first attempt at hacking is a failure that is detected but not well enough to make it past the false lead. Shortly thereafter, Highbrow manages to crack the system, but with the security likely tightened due to the preliminary failure, it might not be safe to leave the connection open long enough to transfer very much information, since it might be detected and traced.*

Velmont

First Post
OOC: We find the account that allow to pay that phone. When then download all personal information related to that account and all transaction made in the last year. Highbrow will 'quickly' analyze those information to see if we cannot trace back somewhere he could be in the city or if any illegal operation of money could have happen through that account.

Lot

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay in responding. I am interested in playing. It's just that my character is pretty much a normal guy in a big monster body. None of his powers or skillsare very useful for investigations. So, besides for roleplaying and comic relief, my character is not qualified to really push the story to the next chapter. I'm pretty much sitting around until I'm told who to hit. But, if all are willing, I'd still like to play.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: even if IC, your character is not really the big brain, I think you can still give suggestion OOC. After all, I doubt that anyone of us have the Int of Highbrow, even if we gather all our mind together...

Hawkeye

First Post
OOC: I am in a similar situation as Lot. Also, we are getting close to closing on the new house, so I have been a bit distracted. I still want to play. Usualy I play very wise or smart characters. Its not often that I play the dumb brick. Sorry I can't be more helpful at the moment. :\

Hawkeye

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They grab some of his account information but leave when they get caught, hopefully before they can be traced. From the partial records, it seems that almost everything here is legitimate, mainly sundry bills for his home, the house they raided, with a restaurant bill in Ankara a year back, probably from a trip there. There isn't really anything incriminating pointing to anything particular in Istanbul in his checking account.*

(OOC: Hehe, yep--with a Supers game, I usually figure somebody will have a power or feat that lets them pick up on some important clues, but for this particular group, nobody did, since everyone was either a brick or hi-tech, and the bad guys aren't super hi-tech :eek:)

Velmont

First Post
"We have a name... it is the only lead we have. Ok, let's see if we can't find any information about it. We will need to use more standard way. I search on the web, you'll have to start to asks questions around." tells CPU

[SBLOCk=OOC]CPU will search on teh web an reference of the name we have on the net. The others will Gather Information in the city. CPU will stay with them, but will be interfaced on teh net with his Datalink and any nearby connection he can find, so if something happen during that time, we don't have to search each other. It will also allow CPU to disguise people with his illusion device.[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads