• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okey dokey)

*CPU receives about 843,000 results for this name, in part because it was also the name of two Ottoman emperors but also in part because it is a highly common name in Turkey.*

(OOC: How are the others gathering info? Does anyone in the group have super-gather-info powers, or is it just asking around like a regular person?)

Hawkeye

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Okey dokey)

*CPU receives about 843,000 results for this name, in part because it was also the name of two Ottoman emperors but also in part because it is a highly common name in Turkey.*

(OOC: How are the others gathering info? Does anyone in the group have super-gather-info powers, or is it just asking around like a regular person?)

Griff is hitting on any attractive women in the area. (Shades of the Dead Alewives club? ;) :p )

Hawkeye

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

OOC: Nope, there is none super gatherer in our group, so it will be a simple and plain Gather information check. That is teh last hope attempt, and also, as it will take time, we might end that we will have another attack before we find what we search :\

Velmont

First Post
OOC: We will do it for a day and see what we find with it... anywya, one check is many hour long, so we won't get that many check in a day. One, maybe two.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah right--missed that)

*The group attempts some mundane Gather Information checks, but they don't find anything interesting by just asking around. He's probably lying low.*

Velmont

First Post
"Trying to find a needle in an haystack." tells CPU.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Obviously, the team don't have the skill needed to find that guy. CPU thinks ot call the headquater for help. That mean new character could come to this game where half have dissapeared.

By the way, who is still in? Me. Salix is out I think... Lot, Hawkeye and H4H?[/SBLOCK]

Salix

First Post
Velmont said:
"Trying to find a needle in an haystack." tells CPU.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Obviously, the team don't have the skill needed to find that guy. CPU thinks ot call the headquater for help. That mean new character could come to this game where half have dissapeared.

By the way, who is still in? Me. Salix is out I think... Lot, Hawkeye and H4H?[/SBLOCK]

OOC: I'm definitely out. I'm not playing again until I finish the stuff of dream in LEW or until I finish GMing my game. I have some availability problems june 25-July 10th or so. Hopefully, we can wrap up my LS game by then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads