• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ionian Dreams (Bront Judging)

Velmont

First Post
"I'm out of idea... anyone have some to suggest?" asks Cedric to the others. "I'm not evry interested to wait for teh next terrorist attempt."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Suddenly, a mysterious woman of extreme beauty appears before the Resolutes. It is not someone any of them has seen before.*

"Hi there Cedric honey. It's Sierra. Good to see you again. I can't stay long because my presence will have surely alerted them to your location, but I can tell you where you should go next if you make one little promise to me? I just want you to hand over anything occult you sieze to me instead of handing it over to HQ--some things are dangerous and have curses or may trigger violently or dominate those with weak wills. I need to make sure they are safe. Can you do that for me, darling? "

Velmont

First Post
"Well... isn't that against the rules. Oh well, what the heck, not sur ethe next victim will care about those rules. Thanks for the help. Tell me what you know... and how you knew we needed help? I was about to call the HQ for support." tells Cedric.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I knew you were--I saw you when I checked the world for interesting things. I waited around to see if I could bring you any backup, but I can't. Listen, I don't know exactly where you need to go to end this because my Scrying was blocked, but I can give you an address for the guy for whom you've been searching. Hopefully you have some kind of mind reading or good interrogation techniques, and do watch out for the explosive capability."

Velmont

First Post
"Well, good interrogation technique." he turns toward Highbrow. "We have something... For explosion, that we can handle ourselves pretty well I think."

[SBLOCk=OOC]I think CPU have no more HP... am I right?[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I would have used it on Invention, to create a battery that I've used earlier. As I would need an HP to make a device to help the interrogation, it will be hard to do so without HP.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I used only 1 battery. i thought I had only one and it was me who did it. In that acse, I would still have my HP.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads