(IR) IR Interlude Turn 4 - 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Wanderer snarls at Anabstercorian, then speaks:

Your race desires the exterminatin of us all, by your own words.
Except for those who will be kept on the thrall-farms.

By your own words, you speak of destroying entire worlds.
By your own words, you speak of the blood of the Elder Ones that is within you.

Toril spawned you, illithid.
Then, you came from that world to ours.

(The Wanderer looks around, bitterly)

But did the Torilians come and fetch their escaped convict back?
Did the Torilians even try to capture and return to their justice this illithid?
Do the Torilians even care that one of theirs is in our world, and plots to kill us all?

Our world is reduced to a desert, because of Vecna.
Do the Torilians come with their seeds, their animals, their healing, their magical power, to help us?
Toril is a paradise, you say.
But do they share it with us?

Do they?
DO THEY?

Our people live in filth and destitution, drinking water that must be magically purified of the diseases in it.
Our people live on starvation rationing.
Our people live without hope.

Do the Torilians share their paradise with us?
Do they offer to allow our people to travel to their world?
Do they come and assist our people to travel to their paradise?

(His face crackles with fury)

Or did they LEAVE, after the Bombardment?
Just pick up and leave, and leave us to rot?
Leave us to suffer, to die.

They left us with their illithid criminal, who they will not attempt to capture, will not take responsibility for.
They left us with a food handout.
A food handout. Enough food to last a few weeks. Nothing more.

This illithid, Anabstercorian, speaks of destroying entire worlds and entire peoples, and he speaks gleefully of it.
He gloats of his kinship with the Elder Ones.
He gloats of his plans to kill all of us.

And you think I'M a hatemonger?!
You think I'M unreasonable?!
You think I'M a villain?!

When Vecna issued his ultimatum to the Torilian leader, the Torilian knew Vecna was serious.
He could have forestalled Vecna, bought us time.
He knew of Vecna's ultimatum, and that the City of the Gods would descend on us all.
He could have warned us, bought us precious time to evacuate our cities, to find refuge.
He could have agreed to Vecna's terms, and bought us the time to save 30 million lives.

He couldn't be bothered.
He smirked in Vecna's face, and walked off.

He doesn't care about us.
He never cared about us.
The Torilians do not care about us.
The Torilians, will never care about us.
The Torilians, are hypocrites and liars.

They are evil pretending to wear the guise of good.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Seeing that nobody else has come, Archcleric Hazen has not arrived, and that the others have fallen silent ...

The Wanderer marches to the doors leading out.

He mutters:

I have wasted my time.
I will go back and help my people.
The God Emperor speaks of action - well, I am keeping my people alive with my magic!
They appreciate my help.
They know the Torilians are evil, and they know all who work with them are traitors.

And traitors, will earn a traitor's reward.

If that illithid Anabstercorian doesn't get them first.

Edena, suddenly Ahlissa teleports to Wanderer`s side:

-Greetings Old Man, know that we reallly share your hatred towards what happened with Toril, this decadent "paradise". It already started here, on Oerth, you must admit that corruption of Drow by accursed Kalanyr is really saddening, and it spreads on other Underdark Races.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Wanderer looks at Shadowlady Ahlissa.

Yeah, I know.
I know all about the Drow.
And about the Torilians.

And about the fact that YOU are a Torilian.

You are Torilian, and you have brought immense harm and suffering to our world.

Why don't you go home, little girl?
Why don't you go back to Toril and plague them?

Why don't you take your Torilian Shadow Empire, and go back where you belong?

They deserve you.
They have earned you.
You would be a great reward for the likes of them.

Ahlissa laughs at these words:

-Know, you fool, that Oerth rightfully belongs to Melkor Lord Of All! But I must admit, I like your attitude, your hatred, keep with this, hatred is source of great power, while Mercy and Compassion make you weak! I think you will be happy if I tell you that we intend to bring might of Elder Ones against Toril, the world you hate so much!

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Oh, I'm not done.

Anabstercorian, daring fate, follows the Wanderer to talk to him more.

<< Oh, you may think I have plans of genocide and slavery, but my plans are quite different for all of you. Times have changed seen we traveled from the Far Realm. I cannot tell you my ultimate intentions... But they are not destructive. Rather, they are creative, formative, transcendant for all of you thrall. You will not be helpless slaves but will be lifted above your station to join the Illithid in glorious infinity. So please, do not take my vast ambition as sign of hate. >>

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr appears beside the Wanderer.

"Hello, Old One, Servant of Balance & Oerth, Is there something you wish to say to myself or my allies?"

"Also the Shadow Lady is a pickpocket of no small skill, I suggest you check your possessions."

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Oh, for gods' sake, will you guys leap on the old fogey and beat the crap out of him already?

The ring, it is shiny and neat, after all :)

Forrester-the-extraordinarily-defamed

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena

I already sent you an email about this but since its a very obvious change I will post it here too.

I gave the Dark Union the Land of those areas not the peoples. The peoples were shifted to Ishtarland.
(The Dark Union should not have any of the following:
Giants of the Barrier Peaks (Giants of every evil kind, chaotic good) (M) Original PL 6, Current PL 3
Giants of the Crystalmists (Giants, chaotic good) (L) Original PL 7, Current PL 3
Giants of the Hellfurnaces (Giants, chaotic good) (L) Original PL 8, Current PL 4
Humanoids of the Barrier Peaks (Humanoids of every kind, chaotic good) (L) Original PL 3, Current PL 1
Humanoids of the Crystalmists (Humanoids of every kind, chaotic good) (L) Original PL 4, Current PL 2
The Robots (From the crashed spaceship in the module S3, Expedition to the Barrier Peaks) (S) Original PL 3, Current PL 2
Empire of the Yuan-Ti (Yuan-Ti, Hempmonalander humans, all alignments but shifting to chaotic good) (southeast off-map) (LL) Original PL 20, Current PL 11 )
Or any others that I missed.

I gave the DU land not people.

Kalanyr

Maudlin

First Post
Forrester said:
Oh, for gods' sake, will you guys leap on the old fogey and beat the crap out of him already?

The ring, it is shiny and neat, after all :)
And just think of the XP, Anabstercorian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads