• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 2)

Tokiwong

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
(OOC) Well I suppose Phibrizzo is a little mad at Melkor for him not inviting the Hellmaster to his pantheon while inviting Vecna, Maudlin, Iuz, and the rest so eagerly and forgetting his little ally for all those turns ;)

Sollir Furryfoot

Iuz extends a greeting via a messenger to Hellmaster...

The young emmisary bows... "I bring word that the Pantheon of Glowing Darkness wishes to petition you for ascension... dear lord... we apologize for the lateness in getting the message to you... but the world is a much.... much more dangerous place then it used to be... please accept this humble offer... to join he future destiny of out Universe..."

Tokiwong

First Post
The emmisary bows, "Do you have any words for milord... before I go?" he replies with reverence... as if he is in the presence of godhood... to Hellmaster...

"Not now, but remind your lords that the army of the League of the Warlords will support the Pantheon of Glowing Darkness...You are dismissed."

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I NEED A RESOLUTION HERE ON THE CLAIMS

Cheers to all of you!
Really good roleplaying!

How does it feel, to be INSIDE a book? :) :) :)

I cannot yet answer your e-mails or questions - give me time!

I need to know now - who has what? For you see, I am updating the Lists, and now I have to know.

To my best knowledge, here is who has what:

Alyx / Uvenelei: Church of Toril (contested claim)
Creamsteak: Church of Mercy
Dagger/GnomeWorks: Nations of the Chosen of Mystra (contested claim)
Festy Dog: Scro Star League
Reprisal: United Commonwealth of Toril
Sollir: Mina and the Knights of Neraka
Tokiwong: Eternal Empire of Toril

That leaves Rajaat and his Champions unclaimed
That leaves Valky's Unseelie unclaimed

Is the above right?

Don't ask me more questions right now - answer my question: is the above right?

If it is not right, POST to this board that it is not right.
Tell me, on this board, what is right.

To Alyx, Dagger, GnomeWorks, and Uvenelei - I need a resolution of the conflicting claims.
I appreciate that none of you wish to play the two unclaimed evil Powers.

Therefore, I offer the Veiled Alliance of Athas as another 11th level Power that can be claimed - they are neutral.
I also offer the Immortals of Mystara as yet another 11th level Power that can be claimed - they are neutral.

However, I need a resolution, and I need it soon.
If I cannot get a resolution, I will have to assign Powers, and I really hate doing that.
But I MUST update the Lists. We cannot play until I have done so. And I must know what Powers you are playing, before I can update the Lists.

I appreciate that GnomeWorks is having a hard time coming online.
Alyx, Dagger, Uvenelei, all in the Alliance of Oerth, could you please help GnomeWorks on this matter?

I need to know who is claiming what, and I need to know very soon.

Yours Sincerely
Edena_of_Neith

P:S Again, fantastic roleplaying. You guys (and you Zelda) are great. I'll answer all your questions and e-mails, but first I must update the Lists, and to do that I must know who is claiming what.

Tokiwong

First Post
The emmisary nods and retreats from the deity to be's presence...

OOC: Edena will Iuz still maintain SOME of the Veiled Alliance since they originally allied with Iuz... and Rajaat just allied with Melkor so that power is taken... oh and I appreciate the work you do Edena... it is awesome stuff....

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Silver Phase stands behind a microphone in a room flooded with artificial light. Without his heavy cloak he appears smaller, and somewhat flimsier. Some may even say delicate, but in him is a truly violent and hateful essence, enabling him to be what he is regardless of his shell. It also gives reason for how he got where he is now. He bears his fangs then issues a statemant in his raspy hissing little voice:

"I am going to keep this short and sweet, an enemy of an enemy is a friend of mine. Anabstercorian and Vaeregoth will have the assistance of the Scro Star League in their efforts against Melkor. Even more will become involved should the need arrise. I'm willing to throw almost everything into this, Melkor's destructive intentions cannot be tolerated. Everyone leading anything in these horrible times knows that they want a place to live in the end, so as a whole we must stop Melkor and his foul legions and prevent him not only destroying this world but many others who weren't meant to be involved."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
SPECIAL RULING

I, the DM, am claiming Rajaat and his Champions.

Just as well - I will be delighted OOC when you kill him, if you do.

Rajaat makes Melkor look like a nice guy in comparison.
He is a real loser.
Anyone who knows the Dark Sun Setting knows what I'm talking about.

I must claim Rajaat for the sake of game balance. My regrets to those of you who wanted to play him.

Edena_of_Neith

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Dagger, I just threw 2 new Powers into the mix - the Immortals of Mystara, and the Veiled Society, so you'd have a chance to play an 11th level Power.

Please, by all means, feel free to pick one.

Remove ads